Official Background Sharing Thread

Either @esm3rald or @esm3rald.episode (my Instagram).

2 Likes

THANKS! :slight_smile: <3

3 Likes

Okay Thats Fine :black_heart:

2 Likes

No need to credit!

1 Like

Hey! So I made a beach parking lot for my story and I thought to share it here with you guys. No credit necessary since its mostly from episode assets

The day version

The night version

11 Likes

Beach Home

You can use this as a looping background for shopping scenes (assets from pixabay)

The exterior

10 Likes

I have a few backgrounds, but most of them are just from google photos

3 Likes

That’s nice … I did something like that, but I made it PNG to be a overlay so I could make a loop

Here it is

1 Like

Hey I would really like to use your cave, is there a version with a smaller watermark somewhere on the side? When I use stuff from people I need to credit, I usually do it myself either via readerMessage or via end credits (if it’s something they did for me that isn’t shown in the actual gameplay, for instance cover art, I credit them at the end)

1 Like

why could i only vote “they’re okay”–theyre REALLY good lol. I mean it sis.

2 Likes

Aw, thanks. Still practicing. =) but I really appreciate the good feedback.

2 Likes

Here’s some new backgrounds I made and/or edited.

And their overlays:

And these are some backgrounds I found on Pixabay and modified.

(For some strange reason it keeps changing the overlays into jpeg instead of png. You still can find the overlays on my drive though. Just go to my instagram page and you’ll find the link to my drive there.)

47 Likes

no <3

1 Like

Hello. I would love to use some of your backgrounds. How can I credit you?

1 Like

Hello. I would love to use some of your backgrounds. How can I credit you?

1 Like

With ReaderMessage or at the end of the episode you’ll be using my background(s) in, either @esm3rald or @esm3rald.episode (my Instagram).

1 Like

My first background I every made. I didn’t want to trash it so I’ll share it. :joy:

28 Likes

This is amazing!! Ngl I will definitely be using this!!

2 Likes

okay, thanks anyway

2 Likes

This is adorable!
I can already tell you are going to be an extremely talented BG creator if this is your first one!

2 Likes