Official Background Sharing Thread

Someone named Ruby B. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks so much xx

2 Likes

Is that her Insta name or her name on the forum?

1 Like

Either.

1 Like

CREDITS TO GOOGLE FOR THE IMAGES

Background I made

BEFORE

AFTER

4 Likes

Stuff
If someone needs, I made a day version of the background.

14 Likes

Hey! I would like to use your background for my story if you don’t mind? (Also I’m new here so I’m not sure how can I credit you) Thank you

2 Likes

Any backdrop listed on the background page of my website may be used in an EPISODE STORY, and credit is not required. If you would still like to credit, just mentioning @corvaena anywhere would be just fine.

A lot of the backdrops were edited using Episode owned assets, so they cannot be used elsewhere . I’m glad you found them useful! <3

2 Likes

HEY guys whose drive is that coz i lost the comment and i need to credit the owner

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7vD8yULsnAoM0dWc2FxcVE4Slk

4 Likes

@epi.backgrounds

5 Likes

That’s the Shipping one found on the Episode art catalogue which you can add the container overlays too.

Didn’t know whether you had seen this one :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Thank you! I hadn’t!

2 Likes

Do you know where I could get a container overlay?

2 Likes

They have some in the art catalogue in the overlay bit. I think they are legit just called a container or something along those lines.

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi, can I use this background? if yes how should I credit you?

1 Like

thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can I use one of your backgrounds if I give you credit?

1 Like

ATTENTION!

I wanna point something out. My cousin, @allyy20, is the creator of this thread.

She originally made this thread for all of you to share backgrounds, not ask people for them or ask questions about backgrounds.

Please use this thread for what it is for.

9 Likes

Okay but to be fair, if we want to use a background, shouldn’t we ask permission from the person who made them? It’s not that off topic

6 Likes