Official Background Sharing Thread

How should I credit you?

1 Like

:relaxed:

(I’m pretty sure the last bg is already night, you can use the effect dim 60 btw)

2 Likes

Okay Thank you and sorry didn’t know

2 Likes

No worries

2 Likes

Just edited the underwater cave.

Feel free to use - Credit is my instagram @cecca.episode :slight_smile:

15 Likes

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rR6f9j8TlylP5gBN7cdNuOq3_pn1G_JS?usp=sharing

Here’s a link to my google drive if anyone’s looking for modern backgrounds

6 Likes

INT. STORAGE ATTIC
It’s three zones and I made an overlay of the table with the bell jar so a character can walk behind it (the glass is translucent!)

I have this and more on my Google Drive. I’m trying to build it up, but so far I’ve just been making stuff as I need it. I do take requests if people want to PM me.

7 Likes

So, I tried my best at making a kitchen and this is the result :smiley: Please credit me with my forum name (ColeCatalyst) or my IG : colecatalyst.epi

24 Likes

An attempt at making a kitchen/living room combo with overlays.

Credit : ColeCatalyst (forum) or IG: colecatalyst.epi :smiley:

14 Likes

I made my own bedroom background from scratch and I’m not sure if it’s good or not but I’m still gonna share it, It’s a bedroom for my new story and it’s supposed to be a single person college bedroom ig

15 Likes

Looks amazing

3 Likes

So uh I also made an art room since episode doesn’t have one… y’all can use this background if any of your stories have an art classroom scene and you can’t find any

the overlay background transparent image might be a bit big but you can size them down

16 Likes

Idk, just made these

Please credit my forum if you use them :pray:

7 Likes

Hey… I need a royal dining hall background… Does anyone has it? There are too many bgs here its difficult to find… SO please help

3 Likes

Here are some lilac themed backgrounds I edited :two_hearts:

bedroom 1

bedroom 1 overlays

bedroom 2

Bedroom 2 overlays

other bedroom overlays

(No credit required for use but is appreciated :two_hearts:)

13 Likes

This is probably somewhere else in the thread but here’s a night version of Hydrangea lane. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

can anyone help me find the owner of this background?

5 Likes

Can I get an intro for my story please. Both mature themes and This story uses sounds. Something like that. I will credit anyone that help please.

1 Like

This isn’t really a requesting thread, there are plenty of other threads you can go to tho.

1 Like

Any recommendations

1 Like