*OFFICIAL* Finding Writing Partners Thread

I need a partner who can code my story. You would get full credit for your work.

1 Like

Hi Zali,
I’d love to be your partner. I can code and I have nice ideas. If you haven’t picked a partner yet, I’d love to help. I can also send you a link of my unpublished story for you to see my work.

Hey everyone I am looking for a partner who will proof read, find backgrounds, some outfits, and any other random things I might need. I would like to primarily talk to you through Instagram. Let me know if your interested.

hi, i’m interested just text me at episode.firee on instagram

hi i need some help writing a story not a vary good coder if your interested you can reply here or dm me on insta @emarie.wright

Hi, I’m super new to all this and I have so many story ideas that I want to bring to life but I can’t seem to wrap my head around the coding. I would love to find a writing partner or someone who is able to point me in the right direction thanks in advance!

hi! i could help you if you would like. im not to bad at coding. :blush:

hi omg!! thank you I would really appreciate any help and guidance :two_hearts:

1 Like

Are you still looking for partner??

Hey, I’m a full time college student, and am a guy. Anyways, I’m currently writing a new story. But, this time, I would like to write with someone. Of course you’ll get credit, for your work. I’m still new. But I have gotten the ropes for coding pretty decent. Starting to make my own backgrounds and overlays. If you wish to work with me on this story dm on IG: justin_18f.

1 Like

Have you found a partner yet? Id be interested in finding a good coder because im awful but have so many good ideas!! I tried writing a story but coding was way to difficult. I know your post was posted 27 days ago but was hoping youd still be interested. I dont have social media so we would need to communicate through forums. Im very creative! I can come up with plots, outfits, names, ideas, etc… If your already working on a story that’s ok. I just want my ideas out there so people can read. Please reply back if your able to… If not, thats ok, have a good day!

could you help me with my episode story. i do have a sypnosis fo each of my stories so could you help me with writing and coding please.

could you possible help me with coding,cause i’m not got at it yet so i would love a partner who can help me.

can you work with me as a partner? I can code too

Yeah sure!

thank you! Do you have an Instagram?

Yep @christine._episode

i’d send you a dm!

Hi.
I am in need of a coding/ writing partner. I already have the plot ready but i am not very good with coding and spot directing. the story is on romance and fantasy in limelight.
if anyone interested pls let me know here or dm on insta:- jessi_episode

anyone wanna be my writing partner? I need someone who is skilled in coding pls! ps, i dont have insta

1 Like