*OFFICIAL* Finding Writing Partners Thread

I would like to group up, i can make overlays and props. I am a great coder and i have some ideas. if you want to partner up please pm me or relpy so we can further discuss the details of our mega good story.

1 Like

I do have a writing partner for a different story, but sure, we can work together with a whole other story as well.

ok, pm me what ideas you have or what type of story you would like to write

1 Like

Hey I would love to be part of the group! I am not a good coder but I have lots of ideas and I love fantasy
:smile:

1 Like

I’m currently thinking of writing a story called “Perfect Match.” I was thinking of it being a game show type of story. I’m an advanced coder so exploring different aspects, love interests and outcomes of the story wouldn’t be too difficult, although it may take a longer period of time than a normal story. I’d like our story to have multiple choices each episode, but if you wouldn’t like to deal with that, I can. I’d like our story to be CC and LGBT to attract readers to the story. I can do female or male MC, whichever you prefer. I have a friend I can ask to draw our cover and background art, but I can do simple art such as makeup and hair. My insta is fefe.m_coop, and my disc is FeFe #2986. Please contact me if you’re interested in working with me on this story. I have an account we can both share instead of sharing a google doc to post the story on, then if this story goes well we can think of working together on other stories in the future. We can discuss further details later on if anyone is interested. I also don’t mind working in groups. Thanks x

2 Likes

Hey guys!! I’m currently working on a horror/thriller. It’s about a girl who’s come back home from a mental hospital, trying to get her life back to normal, and secrets from the past start crawling their way to the surface. It’s really a movie idea, but I would love to get it out on here. I have the characters and the main idea of the story, the endings, some scenes, but coding is difficult for me.

Anyone want to help?

OR we could do a whole new story.

2 Likes

I would love to be your ‘Character Design’ Person. If anyone wanted one. :slight_smile:

I would love to help you write, As you have to know, I’m not very good at coding, I can make some pretty good characters too. (I mean, if you wanna do the characters, I don’t blame you!) :smile:

I would love to help but I am not very good at coding

hi do you need some storys i have enough then you can make a story if you want

Of course you can help. Although its not really a partnership type of thing anymore hehe. :sweat_smile::joy: but if you’re open to working in a group that’d be nice.

Okay! I’d love to help with anything but coding. I suck at coding.

Can I join a group with you guys for writing? I have impeccable English skills and have experience with editing and proofreading SPaG, however I am an incompetent coder and would need someone who was the exact opposite of this to help develop our ideas as a cohesive unit!

I can adapt my linguistic skills to target either UK or US English audiences, however I am of the impression that a lot of readers prefer more eloquent English rather than more ‘common’ phrases.

Please, get back to me as soon as you can, I am looking forward to your response. Xx

=-=-=-=-=
I have had this romance idea for a while now, but unfortunately my area of expertise is not on the romance genre. That aside, I am fairly experienced with coding, and can handle critiques.

I’m not picky with my writing partners, but I need someone who isn’t afraid to point out my mistakes and can be as blunt and straightforward with my story.

Basically to summarize up, if you’re interested to be my writing partner you must have these following traits:

• Someone who can critique
  • Someone staightforward
  • Someone who can help me with idea-making
  • Someone who isn’t all “wow!”, “that idea is amazing!”, “there isn’t anything left to change!”

=-=-=-=-=
If you’re willing to help me with my story or be my writing partner in general, hit me up a message!

xox~ :black_heart::wilted_flower:

4 Likes

I can help you but i suck at coding

**If anyone’s looking for a Character+Outfit designer hit me up :sunflower:

1 Like

Hi there everyone! :blush: I just now started a new stiry and i am looking for a writing partner also with skills in creating art scenes. Looking forward for those willing to work with! :smile and ect:
Looking for

Artist/Editor
Advanced coder
Plot writer
And someone who’s nice

you can just reply thanks!!!

Hello everyone I am looking for some help with my book, Romeo Valentino A MAFIA Tale. I am looking for someone who does art work and can help me with coding. Example: how to make clothing choices etc
 And how to make those little boxes that come down from the tope of a page I have 16 chapters already written. Now that the phone written thing is gone I am having some troubles

I can help! Either PM me on here or @/adorable.episode on IG!

1 Like

How do you PM very new to the fourm.