*OFFICIAL* Finding Writing Partners Thread

Hola! I am looking for a wiring partner, and I was looking for a partner that can either draw or code. I only really write when I am inspired and have inspiration. And I was wondering, If you have a story we could do a crossover (only my writing partner)

1 Like

I would like to be your writing partner, if your still looking for one

Sure!

Okay!

Would you like to do the artist side or coding side?

I can do both which ever one you want me to do

Alrighty! Can I see an example of your art work?

Yeah

I need a partner

1 Like

Here is some examples

Summary

Itā€™s not that good but itā€™s the only example I could find

Itā€™s awesome. But I donā€™t think I need a writing partner because I already have a plot in my head and I am the type of person who would only like what they want the way they want it. But thank you so much for volunteering to be my partner! :hugs: Have a nice rest of your day!

Alright, I see A LOT, of ppl needing help with a partner. Who else needs a partner right now?

1 Like

Iā€™m good to be a writing partner.

Hey everyone! I am looking for a co-writer. Doesnā€™t need to be the best coder. I like writing stories based on mythology. Let me know if your interested!!!

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™m pretty new to the writing aspect of Episode. I am struggling a lot with the coding but would appreciate help from someone for both the story aspect as well as the coding.

My story is LGBTQ+ friendly and has Dungeons & Dragons elements. Iā€™d appreciate someone who has knowledge of D&D, but itā€™s not overly necessary.

Thanks in advance!

Iā€™d love to help. PM me if ur interested

I am interested !

I would love to help with coding and writing !

I would love to help with storyliners, spellchecker, and/or character creator/outfit designers

Iā€™m making a writing group! Check this out :heart:
ā€¢Making a new writing groupā€¢

1 Like