*OFFICIAL* Finding Writing Partners Thread

Hello I’m in need of someone to help me with coding

PM me

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone could help be a co-author, I have a few ideas for some stories, one’s kind of a sequel to the other the last one is completely independent. The problem is that I suck at coding and at times my writing can seem a little bit artificial and I want the stories to do justice to the ones I have in my head right now.

So overall, I need help with coding as well as a few little tweaks to my writing. I will give full credit to the person helping with the stories and will credit them as a co-author if that helps.

Thanks! <3

1 Like

I’d love o help I help. I’m an experienced coder

PM if u r interested

I need a writing partner. I want us to work together! I don’t want anyone to feel like they are doing all the work!

I have ideas, but I’m not good at coding. I will credit you, and I want us both to put effort into the story! I mainly need someone to help me with coding!

I’m open to multiple partners! I need help with coding, art scenes, writing. I do have ideas! I also need your Instagram (if you have) I’m really active there! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I need partners who…

• Are creative!

• Have respect!

• Who can write, and give feedback

• Can code (very important!)

• Can work in a team!

• Can do art scenes!
    My Instagram is marian.episode
    Please contact me there :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hey guys! I’m kinda stuck… I think it would be a great idea for me, to get a writing partner! The only think that I’m certain about, is that I want to write something romance related if you get what I mean :slight_smile:

1 Like

I CAn hlp @MiraLys

I can help, if you are interested and still need help! PM me if you are, plz!

@EpiBot fortune
Will i get the job

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @EpiBot display help.

Thank you, MaisonlaMoo! But I think I have figured something out with the story! But I would love to keep in touch, if I need any help with the coding - or anything else for that matter - if you’re (of course) interested in me contacting you for help? :smile:

I have only some experience in the coding area, I can do a little coding in Processing and Java, and I don’t know if it’s going to be difficult or not, If you have somewhat of an experience with coding, to make a story? Hmm

i was wondering if you were still available. I am looking for some coding help for my story and discuss the plot.I am finishing up the characters at the moment too. I am new to coding so it be nice to learn to get a bit better and I am using LL for the story. my insta is @starryxsunflower

I can help
I am an experienced coder and will hopefully be able to help. PM if u r interested

1 Like

I need a coder to help me change a few scenes

message me

1 Like

I can help

thank you.I just sent a message

I need a writing partner. I am new in this so yeah…

PM me