*OFFICIAL* Finding Writing Partners Thread

Are we gonna discuss over here?

I was thinking the same thing. Lets talk in a group instead of spamming this chat. lol

Yeah lol. So can you start a group cuz im a new member and I have exceeded my limit

1 Like

ok :wink:

Yes we can make a group chat to talk about it on ig if you want

I am currently away from my phone. So, I already did a group chat.

1 Like

Can I help/join?

2 Likes

Hello everyone! I would like to find writing partner for my story. Already have a background and the understanding of plot, oh, and characters are already created.

5 Likes

Umm sure Iā€™ll help , LL or ink

1 Like

I prefer LL. Should we discuss details on prsvate messages?

1 Like

yes, private message.

1 Like

Could you make me a overlay? If you can, please text me on ig: Sanak.episode

2 Likes

Hi, can you help me out? I need someone to think of story idea and writing narration

1 Like

Hii i also need a writing partnerā€¦im not really good at coding and placing the characters so if i could get a partner to help meā€¦that would be awesome

1 Like

ok. private message me

private message me.

I need my own partner for a new story I am writing. The whole plot is still a blur and itā€™s limelight.

Hi, I have a whole plot and stuff worked up just wanted a partner for fun and to help me out making the story line better and helping code Iā€™m new at this. I will ofc be coming aswell just wanted a bit help to make the story even better and get a hang of coding and all since Iā€™m new :slight_smile: thanks lmk if someoneā€™s interested

1 Like

I would love to help,can you private message me ?

1 Like

I need a writing partner!!