*OFFICIAL* Finding Writing Partners Thread

Sure if you have insta dm! My insta is xlaylaepisodex :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Hey! I have just made an insta for episode here mines user: xlaylaepisodex :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

I will!My insta is not about episode,is there a problem??

No thats not a problem!

1 Like

Hey I need a writing partner mainly for some inspiration and advice about how my story can go because I need some help, please @ me if interested.

1 Like

whats your insta? :blob_sun:

1 Like

@adoresabii :smile: I didnā€™t dm u bc Iā€™m in my online class!

Hi I am the same where Iā€™ve read so many stories that I want to make one too! I have tried many times but it didnā€™t really work out because I never had any help. If you would like to write a story together I would love it! I do know most of the coding but it just takes me a few days to write an episode. I also love making outfits.

This probably wonā€™t get seen but is anyone good at making a script sound more interesting. I have a basic script down but Iā€™m afraid people might find it too boring. If you want to help pls dm me

Iā€™d love to write with anyone, I Think my scripting is better than my writing lol
Contact meeeee if youā€™re interested

1 Like

Thatā€™s ok :slight_smile:

Heyy !! Iā€™m interested

1 Like

Iā€™m looking for someone who can write a script. I can code it. I am willing to pay a certain amount of money for my friends who provide the script. I can talk about it in private.

Does anyone wanna write a story together?

1 Like

Yeah, but do I need to know how to code.

1 Like

I can help you with that!

1 Like

Oh ok cool, sounds good.

1 Like

Hi there! On the Episode my profile is Zanger! So far, I have published one story by it is locked! I want to publish another one, thatā€™s not locked, but Iā€™m not very good at writing plots!

Iā€™m looking to code a story thatā€™s maybe 10-20 episodes. Im a good coder, I can make choices matter, but it would take a whileā€¦

Hereā€™s the type of person I would like writing the plot, they have to be okay with a few rules though!

• The story would be published on my page in the Episode app, credit for the plot will be given!
  • I would do not care what type of story it is, as long as itā€™s good and you can give me at least four written chapters, it can be in a good doc you share, or something you write on here.
  • You CANNOT quit in the middle of the story, you must finish it!
  • I need two written out chapters with dialog each week.
  • Story must be at least 10 episodes long!
  • I am not coding a story for you, you are writing a plot for me!

Thanks so much for checking out this thread!
I hope I can find a great writer!
Thanks for writing with me!

Hey! So, I actually have a few plots in the works and am pretty decent with coding.
However, it takes me quite long to do things, since I do it all (editing the cover and overlays, coding and writing).

On that note, Iā€™d like someone to share the workload with, I am open to ideas directed to the stories I am already on the course of developping (Iā€™ll let you know more about them if youā€™re interrested) as well as new concepts for brand new stories we can come up together.

Iā€™d like to do this because I feel that we, as partners, can create something concrete and ellaborate in the terms of narrative and characters, as we will be able to discuss this things and make a synthesis of our ideas and concepts.

For that to happen, I would like to work with someone with similar abilities to mine: being not entirely new to the platform and having at least basic notion of coding and writing.

3 Likes

Oo girl first thanks for this I needed it. And Iā€™m looking for a writing partner I have a story published and then tons of ideas but yeaaa