*OFFICIAL* Finding Writing Partners Thread

can you code and did you find one

Hi all, Iā€™m looking for a writing partner. I have the basic plot figured out but need help rounding it out. I need someone to help me fill in the gaps, bounce ideas off of etc. I would love to have a pretty 50/50 partnership. Iā€™m trying to finish up my first story but would love to get my next one started!
I have a good understanding of advance directing and keep improving over time.
I may sound picky but I would love someone preferably over 20. I would just like to be writing with someone who I can relate with more. :slight_smile:

I can work with you just let me know what you want to do. Could you private message me.

I do have a plot, and I can code.

@lilz.epi Have you found a writing partner?
@Trishlb89 Iā€™m not over 20 but I can help you.

LL or ink sorry for all the questions

It doesnā€™t really matter to me. I do better with INK, and Iā€™m still learning LL.

No I donā€™t have a writing partner yet

If you private message me we could work together. Just let me know if thatā€™s okay with you.

Ok sure!!

Looking to help someone work on their story. Iā€™m struggling to write a story myself so I thought if I helped someone out, I might get a flow going myself. Iā€™m 28, went to school for English Literature so I have some narration background. I pretty good at coding so far and if I find something I canā€™t do, I can search and figure that out too.

Happy writings ladies,

@Gabriela_Episode on Insta

7 Likes

Hi! Iā€™m looking for a very determined and outgoing writing partner who doesnā€™t necessarily need to know everything about episode but at least the basics. Every little bit of help counts but i want a permanent co-writer! If interested DM me or message me on insta @iris.episodes. Hope to hear from you soon!

2 Likes

bump bump bump

1 Like

Hi! if you are still availeble, i am new to the creating partand i dont understand much. i would love your help to understand how to do overlays etc. i would love to have a co writer.

I have a story in my head but wouldnt mind doing something completly different,

I would love to hear if you want to help me and if you have ideas yourself what your ideas are :slight_smile:

Melinda

1 Like

I need a writing partner too. Please.

1 Like

Heyy, yes I am still available. Iā€™ve actually been looking at how to create overlays this past week after I saw that people were offering services for it. I canā€™t believe I never thought to do it myself. Iā€™ll be playing around with Photoshop to see what I can come with. Find me on Discord: gkreatives#4595 . Same name. I would love to help with the creative writing process. I usually write in the fantasy/sci-fi genre. PM me if that sounds good to you and letā€™s go from there for the story.

edit: I realized I didnā€™t add the number for my discord. sorry.

G

2 Likes

bBUMP

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t mind working with another author on writing a story for one of Episodeā€™s future story contestsā€¦If anybody is interested, reach out to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! Episode is having a contest right now called, Missed Connections. I was wondering if maybe youā€™d like to work together?

1 Like

Really? This is all new to me so thanks for telling me about their new contest! Iā€™d love to work on a story with you :slight_smile:

1 Like