*OFFICIAL* Finding Writing Partners Thread

Hi, I’m super new to all this and I have so many story ideas that I want to bring to life but I can’t seem to wrap my head around the coding. I would love to find a writing partner or someone who is able to point me in the right direction thanks in advance!

hi! i could help you if you would like. im not to bad at coding. :blush:

hi omg!! thank you I would really appreciate any help and guidance :two_hearts:

1 Like

Are you still looking for partner??

Hey, I’m a full time college student, and am a guy. Anyways, I’m currently writing a new story. But, this time, I would like to write with someone. Of course you’ll get credit, for your work. I’m still new. But I have gotten the ropes for coding pretty decent. Starting to make my own backgrounds and overlays. If you wish to work with me on this story dm on IG: justin_18f.

1 Like

Have you found a partner yet? Id be interested in finding a good coder because im awful but have so many good ideas!! I tried writing a story but coding was way to difficult. I know your post was posted 27 days ago but was hoping youd still be interested. I dont have social media so we would need to communicate through forums. Im very creative! I can come up with plots, outfits, names, ideas, etc… If your already working on a story that’s ok. I just want my ideas out there so people can read. Please reply back if your able to… If not, thats ok, have a good day!

could you help me with my episode story. i do have a sypnosis fo each of my stories so could you help me with writing and coding please.

could you possible help me with coding,cause i’m not got at it yet so i would love a partner who can help me.

can you work with me as a partner? I can code too

Yeah sure!

thank you! Do you have an Instagram?

Yep @christine._episode

i’d send you a dm!

Hi.
I am in need of a coding/ writing partner. I already have the plot ready but i am not very good with coding and spot directing. the story is on romance and fantasy in limelight.
if anyone interested pls let me know here or dm on insta:- jessi_episode

anyone wanna be my writing partner? I need someone who is skilled in coding pls! ps, i dont have insta

1 Like

I can be your coder if you want

Hi! I’d really appreciate it if you checked out the thread I made about finding myself a co-author!

Hi! I was wondering if you’d like to be my partner if you haven’t found one yet? I’d really appreciate it. Here’s some more information:

I am looking for a writing partner, someone who knows how to proofread, and an artist. We can write on different writing platforms. We can make comics using different ideas if you are interested, please you will say your name, age, what you can do and your Instagram username if you have one. We could write both novels and comics.

1 Like

I need a co-writer and a person who can teach me to code. Thanks!