*OFFICIAL* Finding Writing Partners Thread

I can be your co-writer if you need it

Thanks. DM me on Instagram: @jablonski_episode. Thank you.

If anyone is still available, Iā€™ve been looking for a writing partner for awhile. Of course, we can work on our own stories but help each other out as well because Iā€™m not the best with character creations o.o
If your interested add me on Instagram @epi.sqlty

I have many ideas for stories to write however I donā€™t really have the time to write them and code everything myself. I want to know if thereā€™s any ā€œprofessionalā€ writers/coders that want to help bring my ideas to life?

I copied and pasted from my own thread for thisā€¦

Iā€™m looking for a coder, so if anyone wants to help please DM me!

I am looking for someone to help me with backgrounds and outfits. I will give full credit. Let me know if you are interested!

I dmed you!

Looking for a partner with helping me code

iā€™m not all that amazing. but i might be able to help!

Hi! Iā€™ve been trying to write my own story for awhile but Iā€™ve been failing at it :woman_facepalming:t2:
So I decided I want to help others by writing their published stories on episode and writing them onto wattpad. If you would like your story written up on a different platform such as wattpad or need any help with anything please message me on Instagram. @melia_rose.episode

Have a nice day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

HEY I NEED AN ART PARTNER. I AM NOT GOOD WITH PAINTING :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Looking for a coding partner.

Hey guys! :wave:
Iā€™m looking for a long term partner to work with.
You donā€™t have to worry about coding as Iā€™m pretty advanced with it :smile:
I just need someone with whom I can plan scenes and dialogues p.s share my success with :joy:
Your pronouns can be anything. It doesnā€™t matter

But here are some things I want to make sure you possess

1. English must be your second or first language so that youā€™ll be able to communicate with me fluently.

2. Not being a racist but itā€™d be best if youā€™re staying in/near India for our time zones to match.

who said exceptions canā€™t be made

3. You need to have an account on Instagram where you can post episode related content. (No exceptions here)

4. Respond to me in a reasonable time

5. Youā€™re a polite and understanding person.

exceptions can be made in everything except 3rd one

Thank you so much

Let me know down below if youā€™re interested and please drop down your Instagram account so that I can contact you through Instagram .

1 Like

Hey guys!

Iā€™m looking for someone who can help me finish my story: Bad boys everywhere. Iā€™m also looking for someone who can do good directing and coding :slight_smile:

Feel free to dm me: @seda.episode

I need a coder or a co-writer. I just starting out and donā€™t know anything about coding but I really do need help. Iā€™m in the middle of writing a plot. If youā€™re interested or wanna know more contact me on Instagram (imsorrybro_episode)!!!

Hey all! Iā€™m forming a writing team at the moment with another partner and would love anybody with any range of skills! For further information, you can refer over here: Forming a - WRITING TEAM!
You will get full credit for your work, and make an amazing story at the same time!
Iā€™m looking for dedicated people (and friends :relaxed:) so hit me up on the PMs or reply to my topic!

1 Like

Hey, I need a writing partner to write a script.

Contact me on my insta @kr_brissa1x I can help with script coding/directing and art

Saw this post and was like YESSS! Anyways, if anyone needs someone to proofread their scripts for potential mistakes and provide feedback/edits, hit me up!

1 Like

I would love some coding and art help if your still offering some help. You can dm at hiddenrarity.episode or hiddenrarity_