*OFFICIAL* Finding Writing Partners Thread

I need a proofreader for my comedy story! PM me if interested :relaxed:

2 Likes

I am a new writer on episode and I am looking for writing partner to help me with a romance story.

If you are still looking for one, I could help.

1 Like

I can help you

Hey! I’m entering the DL contest and was looking for a writing serious partner. Someone who is really good at writing. Brit English if possible :relaxed:
Preferably someone over/around 16 :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks but I already found some one to help me

1 Like

Hey! I can’t be a Co-Writer but I understand what readers want. Just to make sure this doesn’t get flagged, I’ll send you a pm. :smiley:

Almost 10 months too late :clown_face:

Hey!
That sounds cool, do you still need someone?

Hi everyone! :wave:t3: I am looking for a writing partner! If you are interested, let me know by replying to this message. I am not good at coding though. :sweat_smile: So if you have a good coding ability that would be great. :+1:t3: If not, I bet we could figure it out together! :crossed_fingers:t3: I am good at designing character, background stories, and clothing. I even have ideas for a story. I just need some help. :sweat_smile:

Hi Cathie_epi! I was wondering if you would consider co-authoring with @april_episode and I, @a-mae-zing. And hi april_episode! Coding is not my strongest ability, but I would love to write with both of you. Of course, if you would consider me. I mentioned both of you because I saw you both needed co-authors. Would you both consider working as a group? Just the three of us, or more if you both would want more people involved?

I think three is good, i can create a gc with the 3 of us if @Cathie_epi agrees :slightly_smiling_face:

i dont mind i would love to

I would love to! I am SO excited! Are we going to create an account or do you have another plan on communicating? Sorry, I am new to Episode, but I have been writing books since I was 12.

Heyy
I am looking for a Co author for my upcoming ROMANCE STORY
I have story ideas but no laptop.
If u are interested then dm me
U must be good at coding
And must be a liiiittle fast. Am not rushing anyone but u know!
I can pay for commission arts

I CAN DO THE SCRIPT AND U CAN MODIFY IT GIMME OPINIONS AND CODE

MY INSTA I’D IS DAYAEPI

IF U INTERESTED DM ME THERE OR REPLY UR INSTA I’D HERE.

Heyy
I am looking for a Co author for my upcoming ROMANCE STORY
I have story ideas but no laptop.
If u are interested then dm me
U must be good at coding
And must be a liiiittle fast. Am not rushing anyone but u know!
I can pay for commission arts

Heyy! Would you like to be my Co author!?

I could use a writing partner for my new story

I would love to be your Co - author

I don’t qualify as a co-writer, but I have plenty of ideas for stories and I can work with people by giving them the plots. Please let me know if this is off topic and I will delete my reply.

1 Like