*OFFICIAL* Finding Writing Partners Thread

Heyy! Would you like to be my Co author!?

I could use a writing partner for my new story

I would love to be your Co - author

I don’t qualify as a co-writer, but I have plenty of ideas for stories and I can work with people by giving them the plots. Please let me know if this is off topic and I will delete my reply.

1 Like

Hey all, I tried writing a story on Episode about 4 years ago, but I never finished it. I just got back into reading stories on here, and it would be cool to find a co-author, editor, coder, etc., who could help me write a brand new story. We could all create a group or something and come up with story ideas. Reply and let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey anybody wanna be partner
I am good at coding, writing and proofreading and need help with my story
pm me

hey! i am looking for a co-writer or a team to help write a story, the story will be a sequel to dirty business. :heart: I have an idea of what will happen in this story but as i am going back to school i no longer have that much time on my hands. This will be my first story so to be honest i have no clue what i am doing. If you can speak english, are interested in co-writing and coding this story with me let me know by replying to this comment or messaging me :blush:

whats your IG so I can dm you?