Official INK fan club ❤

@Apes
@Funicidal
Sorry gals, I had to drag you two here :joy:

Hey, so… I sobered up, which means my English grammar and spelling may have gone back to be decent… or at least bearable for your eyes :joy:

Before I begin, no, this is not a petition. INK was discontinued. It is no longer getting updates and there is nothing we can do about it. Now that this is out of the way, I will proceed with my crap.

What we will do here is express our love for INK without restrictions, and those diehard/hardcore fans who want to criticise Limelight (respectfully; no potty mouths, please) can freely do so, because last time I checked, the Limelight style is not a person with feelings, so yeah, posting an opinion about it, no matter how much criticism it may contain, should not be a reason for drama as long as it is posted in the right thread and not to provoke others.

If you like both styles, you are definitely welcome too. Some Limelight positivity every now and then is more than okay. Obviously, if you like both INK and Limelight and someone criticises a Limelight feature which you happen to like very much, you are completely free to say that you think that the feature in question is great or whatever, we are not going to eat you for that! I am not anti-Limelight (and I hope that no one else is; petty antis of any kind are scum!), I just prefer INK and have a hard time stomaching Limelight… and I want one thread where there is absolutely no INK negativity. Of course, no style is flawless, so, if you bring up something you consider a flaw to discuss it despite your undying love for INK, no problem either.

Bottom lines of this intro? Pointing out Limelight flaws is not a must. However, bear in mind that some of us may simply want to do that, and we simply can do that. What we will not do here is bash Limelight fans. Some of us may disagree with their opinions, but that is all. We will not insult anyone because of their preference in style. Got it? Cool.

Now, main point: most of you must be aware that there is an INK petition in the forums. Unfortunately, its purpose has been proven to be futile as time passed, so I tried to make it the “official INK thread”, but the title seems to occasionally attract negativity from some Limelight lovers, who always repeat themselves or quote one post by Liz which we had read countless times, and in all honesty, I am sick and tired of that.

So, without further ado, welcome to the official INK fan club! As I was saying before I started rambling, in this thread you can not only praise INK to your heart’s content and point out which Limelight features have disappointed you the most (you know, considering that Limelight is supposed to be an “upgrade” and many of us do not feel that), but also to share your thoughts and feelings about the subject, daydream about hidden assets which will never be released, recommend new INK stories to keep the style alive (if you do this, please, use “hide details” and do not share your story!) and even rant and complain… because yeah, given that the style was announced to have been discontinued not through a damn announcement, but via a private message that was sent to a group chat consisting of only four INK fans, yes, we certainly have the right to be upset. That was truly a low blow to us loyal fans and if you still want to whine about it here, go ahead.

Oh, and unlike in the petition, here you will be should be, if everything goes according to the plan allowed to do everything I just mentioned without being told things such as:
“MovE oN, LimeLiGHt iS thE fUtuRE”
“StAp wHiNinG, itS nOt gOnNa haPpEN”
“LiMeLigHT is BEtteR!!1!1!!one!1!”
“inK iS sO bOrInG!!!1!”
“iNk SUckz nExt t0 LiMeLigTh n0w!1!1”

…Well, I am sure you get the idea :expressionless:

Ufff. That was a lot. Having said all that, feel free to gush about INK as much as you want now! And do not let the petition die either! Episode will not continue INK, but that thread, my friends, is symbolic :heart:

P.S: Hardcore Limelight fans, please, stay in your lane! I do not want INK negativity in this particular thread. There are plenty of INK-vs-Limelight discussion threads where you can criticise our baby without worrying about what any of us think. Let us have this.

35 Likes

Personally

I believe that they’re should be more animations and clothing for ALL styles rather than abounding it because they have something new to work on

It’s just like when you write a book, finish it, before you start another one, which I myself cannot do, I’m writing 2 manuscript and 6 script stories at a time :rofl:

I believe that there should be more done for every single style, not just the one and not leave the others out

12 Likes

Honestly yeah. I love Ink. :blush: I don’t know why. It just calls to me.

Secret info

This is why I have written so I unpublished stories in the ink style. Probably about 20. :blush:

9 Likes

Yeah! Writing a book is a pain in the butt! I am planning to write a series and I and my friend are already planning the 4th book in the series even though I haven’t finished the first book yet!
Hopefully, I finish it this year.

2 Likes

I am so getting ahead of myself!! :joy: But yeah writing books and episode stories are both hard.

2 Likes

Aww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You’ll get there

I’ve just finished my first manuscript, it’s only the first draft and it’s only a short story

But it’s based on the main characters of the novel series that I plan on writing next year

The series of short stories consists of 5 short stories basically introducing each main character character

3 Likes

If you need any advice

Just send me a message on the fourm or my IG is mafiastar,episode

I’m pretty good at manuscripting, especially since I have never read a book in my life time

1 Like

Let me DM you!!

When it comes to creating characters in INK, I can always make them look unique and cute in a way. But I can’t stop myself from continuously using generic features for Limelight! (I still absolutely love Limelight though!)

9 Likes

I love ink both my first story and the one I’m currently working on are in ink.

6 Likes

Noce!!

1 Like

For LL I don’t know how or why but, I can’t create good characters!

5 Likes

Annorah, this is beautiful.
I am someone who appreciates both styles and I still have plenty of story ideas that I just envision in ink. There’s a lot of things ink just does better imo, like running and crying hahaha.
Plus I find it easier to type in too. Man, I really need to get back to ink coding soon :slight_smile:

11 Likes

oh my god, finally someone I can relate too v.v

5 Likes

Yes. I feel weird when I got onto me and my co writers account and only see 1 story in the side story search! :flushed::blush::joy:

hahaha same, my side story search got so loaded with stories Ill never even publish, I had to move into another story gmail :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh my gosh!! I am going to bed! I will talk tomorrow!!

Me at 2:00 am right now:

Story idea

NARRATOR (BLAZE)

My dad and mom both knew I have these- these powers.

NARRATOR (BLAZE)

My dad knows more about them because he himself has powers. Mind reading powers. Even though I tend to forget that.

NARRATOR (BLAZE)

On, the other hand, my mom is a human. No powers. Just a normal human.

NARRATOR (BLAZE)

I guess my mom was scared to have me because of my dad’s powers. She was afraid that she might get hurt.

NARRATOR (BLAZE)

Luckily, my mom was fine and didn’t get hurt. But since she is human in a power-oriented world, she is a target. My dad and I are good at protecting her.

BLAZE’S DAD:

Blaze! We need to talk!

BLAZE (talk_call_out)

Ok, I am coming, dad!

NARRATOR (BLAZE)

It was a mistake to agree to talk to my dad at that moment.

NARRATOR (BLAZE)

Why? Let me show you.

@transition fade out black

INT. ISLAND BEDROOM - DAY

@BLAZE MOM stands screen right AND BLAZE MOM is tinker_loop_rear

@UNKNOWN enters from left to screen left AND UNKNOWN faces right

@add Handgun to UNKNOWN

sound gun_cock

@BLAZE MOM faces left AND BLAZE MOM is idle_terrified

@UNKNOWN is dust off_loop

@remove Handgun from UNKNOWN

UNKNOWN (talk_neutral_hands_on_hips)

Let’s do this the old fashioned way.

@UNKNOWN is punch_jab AND BLAZE MOM is punch_recieve

@BLAZE MOM is idle_wounded

@BLAZE MOM is fall

Teardrop rolls down BLAZE MOM face

The knife moves across her face

Cut opens

UNKNOWN slams her body into the wall

Blood goes onto the wall

1 Like

I LOOVE INK :heart:

I haven’t been writing for long, but I have been told users prefer LL. I don’t understand why at all, as I don’t even think the character expressions are more detailed or give as much to the story…

As long as they leave all INK stories live I’m happy… :sweat_smile::heart:

8 Likes

Same, INK shows a lot more emotion than LL, I dunno but LL’s animation looks more cartoony and unfit for its style?

Also, Good night @Danielle318!

5 Likes