Official INK fan club ❤

3 Likes

Alright, deal. :joy:

2 Likes

i love ink i rather read that instead of ll i pretty much just only have ink stories and one ll story and i would love to recommend a few stories to keep ink going okk so here they are: evocation, mr alan, framed, chaos, obviously you, without you, shielded heart, sinned, 365 days to find love, adrenaline, loco amor series :woozy_face::cupid:

3 Likes

just a what if… what if episode decided to ban/remove ALL ink stories?? just imagine the HORROR!!! i think a majority of episode’s users (readers & authors) would leave lol!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, I’m having nightmares already. I bet at least 50% of people would leave. :joy:

2 Likes

But anyway, to me, Ink will always be at the top in terms of, well, anything. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I doubt that would happen since INK stories also bring in ad revenue for Episode

1 Like

Yeah, I would leave for sure :face_with_hand_over_mouth: INK is all I read and write in.

3 Likes

I can relate on a spiritual level.

2 Likes
angry bump
1 Like

ink will always be my favorite style lol.

limelight just never worked for me & i can’t bring myself to love it.

i miss updates for ink :sleepy:

3 Likes

Same :persevere: and it’s so sad we won’t get any :weary:

2 Likes
Psst, let’s demand to buy Ink off of them.
5 Likes

Hopefully they’ll update again a few years later like they apparently did with Classic? :tired_face:

4 Likes
Bump
5 Likes

That is amazing omg :joy::joy:

1 Like

Thank you :joy::blue_heart:

1 Like

I made 2 of my mc. Mrs. Jennifer and Mrs. Jennifer at 29 wow I do give it to ll they looked alot more like myself than the ink

I’m between disbelief that you were able to figure these things out and amazement that even after you pointed out the trashy animations, people still are in love with Limelight. :joy:

2 Likes

LiMeLiGhT hAs ThE bEsT aNiMaTiOnS

3 Likes