Official Overlay Help Thread (FREE)

Send me your overlays to make them to pdg or if you want one from the background for free and if you want it resizing

Hey :smile: I’ve been asking around and i was just wondering if you would be able to turn one of my images into an overlay? I have created the image already, it’s an article that i need one of my characters to be able to hold and read but i’m not quite sure how to do that? Is there any way you would be able to help?

Ok send it me

What do you want them to read the easier way is to make them to do the read book animation

I would like my characters to be able to read this but also my readers too at the same time, if you know what i mean?

Oh you could make them halve the screen so that they are reading it then the other halve the article

So have it has a background and on one side the characters reading the article and on the other the actual article? Thats an idea but i was also thinking you know how theres some bg’s or overlays that have a characters hands holding the paper? is there a way to do that?

Right here if it’s in a book or newspaper

The idle_read_book

you’ve given me some ideas, thankyou so much for your help! This should go well for my story

You’re welcome and if you need help come to me :two_hearts::two_hearts:

Hi could you make me an overlay that says ( It’s ya girl Brea)
Or do i send you a pic

You can send me a pic

I can do it

thank you :grinning:

HEre you go

thanks

No problem do katiexoxoart for ig if you want to credit