**OFFICIAL** Overlay Sharing Thread

no problem

Is it okay if I use the cupcakes I’ll give credit :heart::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes of course :heart: (my insta is @days.writes)

Okay thank you

1 Like

I need a office conference room overlay and background too.
And it should be like one is giving presentation and the others are sitting.

click the link to go to this thread, and ask if anyone have the background that you need.

2 Likes

Random overlay dump:

7 Likes

Untitled398

Credit: joylessfun

5 Likes

does anyone have a bush with flowers overlay?

2 Likes

2 Likes

awesome, any rose bush?

1 Like

4 Likes

cup
car
blood
mirro overlay

If used only give me credit for the blood, car mirror, and the car seat… It didn’t take me too long to make them but it would be appreciated :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi! The ones with the squares behind them don’t come out as transparent :slight_smile:

Ahh I’m sorry I will have to fix that later

1 Like

Cake Overlay

9 Likes

here are two hallway door frame overlays with a wall. this is my first time making an overlay like this lmao so i know it looks really bad. but anyways here is the overlay with paintings. i made one without because the paintings look kinda stupid lmao.

+++++PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO @DONA_H IF YOU USE ! (:+++++

If there are any issues saving/downloading it feel free to PM me. :slight_smile:

imageedit_2_7039003908
imageedit_2_7188014078

11 Likes

i made this for a person. all are welcome to use

10 Likes

Repost/Update - I just wanted to share my drive which has overlays, backgrounds, splashes, Add-ons and code packs - which have a background and overlays plus the code to place the overlays to make it a heap easier for people. There’s lots on my drive and I’m always adding more. Much of it I’ve made myself but there is some Episode edited content as well. Anyone is free to use this stuff provided they credit me and fill out a quick Access Form. Enjoy! :smile:

Linktree

@sharn.episode | Linktree

Linktree. Make your Instagram Bio Link do more.

2 Likes

Here’s an overlay of choco milk. Just if any wants it credit me @khaleesi.epi or Khaleesi245

It’s PNG too! Have to get it reviewed yourself tho

3 Likes