**OFFICIAL** Overlay Sharing Thread

Here they are:

I tried to do any remaining possible overlays from that one image

18 Likes

anyone have blood overlay

Scroll up and you’ll find some. :grin:

ok

Has anyone come across a couch overlay for the Episode-created background for Mod Apartment? I’m trying to make one but I keep messing it up :sweat:

1 Like

Does anyone have a white couch overlay? I want to cover up the left side of the INT. YOUR BEDROOM background for an edit but I can’t make one myself!

Will this work?

1 Like

Or this, which is more white:

4 Likes

I just found those on Google.

a taxi

6 Likes

does anyone have a land rover car overlay? Interior and Exterior?

Here’s a front seat interior that might work.

You should wait and see if it gets approved before you start using it. I don’t know if there might be a logo somewhere in it.

5 Likes

And here’s an exterior:

The logo was removed, so the image should get approved if you want to use it.

9 Likes

thx

1 Like

Hey @lanafrazer_episode could you let me know if this background gets approved.I’m also kind of interested in using it in my future stories.

1 Like

Was doing them for my story, and thought I could share em here. There are bed, chair, and mirror (so that you can have mirror reflection for your character) overlays, both day and night for island bedroom:

day

night

7 Likes

this is for someone else, not for me. Ill see if it does get approved

1 Like

Repost/Update - I just wanted to share my drive which has overlays, backgrounds, splashes, Add-ons and code packs - which have a background and overlays plus the code to place the overlays to make it a heap easier for people. There’s lots on my drive and I’m always adding more. Much of it I’ve made myself but there is some Episode edited content as well. Anyone is free to use this stuff provided they credit me and fill out a quick Access Form. Enjoy! :smile:

3 Likes

Just made this overlay and thought it might be useful to some people. Credit me @cecca.episode please :slight_smile:

8 Likes

very cool!

1 Like