**OFFICIAL** Overlay Sharing Thread

Does anybody has a couch/sofa overlay?

Have you taken the time to scroll through and see what’s been posted already, there have been a few different couch/sofa options, or have you seen what’s already here and you haven’t found anything you like?

2 Likes

Is it okay if I use the sofa? I’ll give you credit

I didn’t see any sofa options last time, but I’ve find a few. Thank you very much.

Everything posted here is free and clear to use without credit, unless otherwise stated by the poster, anything I post I for sure don’t need credit for.

Hi guys, I was wondering If anyone had a bug overlay like a roach? I know this is a weird request but if you could help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Hi I would like to use some of the cover overlays and bed would you like me to credit you?

1 Like

Here are a bunch of overlays I made of Duvets and the Giraffe from the Nursery.

Dark%20Grey%20Duvet Bright%20Blue%20Duvet Pink%20Duvet Aqua%20Duvet Dark%20Red%20Duvet Bright%20Purple%20Duvet Hot%20Pink%20Duvet Orange%20duvet

Credit to my Instagram @cecca.episode please :heart:

9 Likes

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjji
I just made it bc there was no night one on portal! No credit needed!

2 Likes

No, you don’t have to credit me😍

**OVERLAYS**

Epii%20Cam
Just snipped out the cam from a background just incase u wanna use it c:

epii%20painting

Credit @Queen

i have a police car overlay i made if anyone wants to use it??
it’s just cut out from the police station background hehe

if for some reason you would like to use it, please credit me - @nellhallam.episode :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Bleachers fr episode bg. Made fr night bg actually. But can be put on a day too. I’ll add overlay and night bg.

10 Likes

Hi, I would like an open suitcase overlay. Does anyone have one?

Exactly tysm!

1 Like

Something like this?
(I found it off Google btw)

2 Likes

Can anyone please make the counter on the right as an overlay?

4 Likes

Hey there I’m new to Episode writing. I want to know if you do episode art and if you do please reply to this comment. Thank you

Sorry, no, this thread isn’t for requests like that, you can ask if anyone has something specific you need and if you see something you like that someone made you can always PM them and ask if they’ll do something similar for you.

Sorry, this thread really isn’t for creation requests, just for sharing or putting feelers out to see if someone has something you can use, if you see that someone has made something and you’d like them to make something for you please PM them directly. There are tons of other threads that are specifically for art creation requests, this just isn’t one of them.