**OFFICIAL** Overlay Sharing Thread

15a0433ae2796159ad5c7aa6cd1a635c46ed63ad_1_690x408

Here are some random overlays I have :smiley: No need for credit

Random overlays

Something like a prop used in art class lol

palette-1482678_640
Art palette

added the wine and basket on top of a table (table is originally from Episode overlays, just edited)

IMG_0992
Polaroid frame

plushy_1
teddy bear overlay

plushy_2
another teddy bear overlay

3 Likes

Here are some baby overlays I made! (100% free, credit isn’t required unless you want to credit me)
image image image image image image

image image image

12 Likes

Here they are with open eyes!image image image image image image

17 Likes

boxes stacked !) coffee table 1 coffee table 3 ![epi chipss|358x499]

random overlays lol

7 Likes

OMGG that soo cool post more!

Edited the smoothie table overlay so I can use it for the INT. BAKERY background but feel free to use these anywhere- (sorry they’re cut off at the right side-)
no need for credit, just don’t claim as yours :>

3 Likes

Can I use this? If so how do I credit you

sorry to disturb but do you guys got any blue school chair looking left side?

bedbars

Day version of the Bristol Dorm chair, bunk top and bed foot bars and a industrial kitchen.

No credit needed :slight_smile: hope they help someone.

7 Likes

Baby Props Part 14

I’m trying a new style out. I really like how they turned out.

You know those ads where the woman has eight babies? Well, I thought about writing that story. However, the only plausible way I could make this work is if there was a supernatural element. I’m not good at writing supernatural fiction so I had a bit of trouble plotting it out. It was supposed to be a dark comedy.

I decided not to write it after all. However, I liked the props I made too much and I didn’t want them to go to waste.

Here are the demon/human hybrid octuplets.

Eight little hybrids.

adrianawake adriancry adriansleep adriansmile ameliaawake ameliacry ameliasleep ameliasmile christopherawake christophercry christophersleep christophersmile dianaawake dianacry dianasleep dianasmile edwardasleep edwardcry edwardsmile edwardwake marissaawake marissacry marissasleep marissasmile raymondawake raymondcry raymondsleep raymondsmile victoriaawake victoriacry victoriasleep victoriasmile

Both cute and weird, right?

7 Likes

Agreed :joy:

1 Like

Baby Props Pt. 15

Classic Style. Does anybody even use Classic anymore? I’ve seen it used in parodies.

Old School Kiddos

classicbabedark classicbabedark2 classicbabelight classicbabelight2 classicbabetan classicbabetan2

4 Likes

I’m not sure if im in the right place but dose anyone here has jail bars overlay??

1 Like

Thank you sm!

1 Like

Pile of cash:
pv1_back_CASH_5218838239707136_227a282560b2f695c4933de6a1491bde

Truck (brand changed from MACK to MOCK)

Nuclear submarine:
boomer

And bedsheets:
pv1_back_SHEETS_6518682287800320_227a282560b2f695c4933de6a1491bde

Missing poster:

5 Likes

Hi guys :upside_down_face:!
My name is Mira and I am new to the story writing area!
I want a door overlay and when get one from you guys it is saying the width and length is too small or something!. What do I do?

1 Like

I really not sure lol. I think so thou. I want an open and closed door overlay.

1 Like