**OFFICIAL** Overlay Sharing Thread

Thanks …

1 Like

Is there any magic power overlays?

pngtree.com has plenty

Your have to sign up to downloadpictures, I don’t wanna do that. Is there any other one that you don’t have to sign up to download pictures?

I’ve been making stacks of books to put on bookshelves. The titles are of actual Episode stories. I’m going to make individual books, so you can make your own stacks.

Episode in Print

bookstack1 bookstack2 bookstack3 bookstack4 bookstack5 bookstack6 bookstack7

And just because I’m me, I also made sets of manga too. These are not real titles and the artwork came from stock sites, so they should be accepted. I put more detail in to these ones, I don’t know why.

Manga

mangastack1 mangastack2 mangastack3 mangastack4 mangastack5 mangastack6 mangastack7

9 Likes

Can i use this in my story…??
How should i credit you???

1 Like

Can you make a male a overlay… hugging, holding hands, etc… thanks!!!

Yes why not…
Your baby props are beautiful…
Editing is amazing…

Hey guys can someone make me a overlay of the counter of INT. CAFE OL - DAY ? Please ??

Sure thing. You can credit me by using my forum user @starmarygoth

Thanks…!!!

1 Like

Hey! So the overlays for this background already exist in the portal, they’re just named poorly. Try this:

INT. CAFE- DAY with INT. CAFE OL - DAY at layer 2 with INT. CAFE2 - DAY at layer 0

&overlay INT. CAFE OL - DAY shifts to 155 -1 in zone 1
&overlay INT. CAFE OL - DAY scales to 1.072 1.072

&cut to zone 2

2 Likes

Okie :wink:

Me too I need a trampoline. Not an exercise one a big children’s one. No one answered your question :thinking:

Hey!
Pls does anyone have lighthouse light overlay?

prideday
pridemonth

Since Episode hasn’t given us any pride stuff this month :roll_eyes: , I thought this would be something cool for people who do edits and whatnot. No credit needed.

6 Likes

here’s some video game overlays I made!!

Summary

4 Likes

Does anyone have a bed + chair overlay from INT. OFFICE BEDROOM? I’d prefer the night overlay but if you’re able to give me day + night, that’s as good to me. I’ll give credit if required

I’m still new to making my overlays, I wasn’t sure if you need them separate so i made you 2.
No credit is needed but if you do give credit @anieeraewrites. Hope they are what you want :black_heart:

3 Likes

I made this for my own story, if anyone needs it, go for it.
It is the island for the INT. KITCHEN CLASSIC LUXURY
No credit needed but if you do @anieeraewrites

5 Likes