Official, Serious R4Rs Starting Right Now ^-^

Serious R4Rs!

In this new topic, we're going to be reading each other's stories and 
sharing our own. If you decide to post your story here with all the right 
information, I will definitely read it and send you a 
screenshot of the end of the third chapter. (To know I've finished reading it)

But!! You have to do the same. Please be respectful and most of all, 
have fun reading! The sole goal of this thread is to get your story noticed and to 
enjoy it!

Rules:

• To begin, read all the rules and understand them.
  • Share your story on this thread; the more interesting it seems, the more likely it’ll be read!
  • I will PM you approximately when I will finish all three of your chapters.
  • You PM me when you hope to finish all three of my chapters.
  • After a few days, we send each other screenshots of each other’s stories, to show we’ve finished reading.
  • I am very serious about this, so make sure you will definitely definitely finish all three chapters before you submit your story here.

That’s all!

Before you proceed, please read the rules above.

^^^

Have you read them?

Thank you so much!

My story will be posted below:

Title: Magicka: Mark of the Moon
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Description: One day, a hot stranger finds his way into your house. He speaks another language and says he’s human, but several incidents tell you otherwise. [CC, Art, Choices Matter, Sound]
Style: Limelight

Okay, that's it! Post your stories below:

My reading list:

Alright! I’ll do this ASAP

3 Likes

I can do r4r

1 Like

I’ll do R4R :blush: :fairy:

Magicka: Princess Phillipa
With her family home destroyed and her life on the line, Pip is forced to seek refuge in the human world, but fitting in is never easy; especially when you’re a Fae princess.

Thanks for opening this thread :blush:
Unfortunately, I am typing through mobile so I won’t be able to provide to the link but you can check under my name (Zarah Reign) and my story is available for anyone.
Here is the information as follows;
Title: Warrior’s Tribute
Style: INK
Episodes: 11 so far
Synopsis: After being banned for centuries, Ceres has one set goal; to defeat her enemies or will they defeat her?
I will message you with the screenshots of your story and will give feedback of what I witnessed. Thank you once again

Thank you for this thread. I try to get your story read today! This is my Magicka contest entry, Magicka: Nathaniel - The Power of Light.

Author: Auremiol
Description: Nathaniel is the Master of Dark Magic, criminal and assassin. He only cares about his crew and twin sister. Until one ordinary gig turns his life upside down.(Male MC, CC, Choices Matter, 1Li)
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 3 chapters out. More coming soon!
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4543443501907968

@delia.episode : I read yours. Do you want SS here, or PM?

1 Like

Aaa, PM please. I’m going to read Nathaniel as soon as I read the others, don’t worry!

1 Like