~Official site for Free Outfits and Background Characters Thread~

Hello Peoples! :hearts:
I’ve made this chain because I went through struggles like this and now that I have a little more experience I want to help others. As you can tell by the title I am going to help you with outfits, requests for whatever, and background characters. It can be Classic, INK, or Limelight. I will always help the best I can. If you want to request an outfit please fill this form out so I can get an idea of the outfits that I am creating.

• INK, Classic, or Limelight:

• Personality/Style:

• Description/Color/Type of clothing:

• Event:

• When you need it by. (Deadline):

There will also be some rules to prevent things from happening so PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:

1. Only positive things! Please do not hate on other peoples outfits or things like that. Only say things that can improve the outfit.
  2. No credit is needed, Although if someone wants to be credited please listen. We don’t want to create problems.
  3. Lastly, I won’t always be the one to help because I have to live my life outside of this so be nice and kind to the people who decide to help if I can’t

Please follow these rules and have fun.
~Bai! :grinning:~

2 Likes

@kait-episode If you can I would like a

Female
Ink
she is into black clothes and crop tops/but doesn’t like dresses
just a casual day in the streets of NYC
I don’t really have a deadline, I’m trying to start a story but struggling with outfits and background characters.
Okay, that last part was totally unnecessary… :joy::joy::joy:

Okay. :joy: :joy: Coming right up. lol

Okay I already had a few that I think would work if you need more let me know.

Btw you can ignore the tiara. It’s from my story so yeah. :joy:

Microsoft%20Edge%209_26_2018%204_38_57%20PM Microsoft%20Edge%209_26_2018%204_38_40%20PM

Those are so cute! I might even leave the tiara :smile:

Okay. :joy:

What do you mean “Bump”?

1 Like

He/She’s helping you to push up this thread, so more people can see yout thread.

1 Like

Oh okay I’m still sort of new to forums so I don’t know everything yet. Thx for clearing that up.

• INK, Classic, or Limelight: INK
  • Personality/Style: Sweet, shy, caring
  • Description/Color/Type of clothing: Casual, something that wont show her stomach or chest too much
  • Event: School
  • When you need it by. (Deadline):

I need more outfits like that one, so if you already got some outfits to share with me, it would be great! I’ll of course give you credit if you want to. Thanks!

Okay! I’ll back to you with the outfits by tomorrow. :grin:

Omg I am so sorry that I couldn’t get back to you sooner. I had some personal things to deal with but I am working on your outfit right now and I should be done in a bit. :grin:

Here are your outfits you asked for. If you need more or don’t like these and want others just tell me and I’ll be happy to help.

Microsoft%20Edge%2011_19_2018%203_00_41%20PM Microsoft%20Edge%2011_19_2018%203_01_20%20PM Microsoft%20Edge%2011_19_2018%203_01_44%20PM

Feel free to leave the key necklace out. These were outfits from my story and the key plays a big part so you don’t have to use it if you don’t want to.

Bump

I have a character who is Muslim and need some help creating modest outfits.

• Female
  • Very smart, kind and helpful.
  • Modest outfits. Colorful, no darker colors.
  • Everyday. (school)
  • Whenever :slight_smile:
1 Like

I hope that I worded that correctly, also. I do not know a lot about being Muslim but I really want to show diversity in my story and also do research on it later :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay thank you for your request and I will get back to you by today or tomorrow depending on how my schedule works out. :relaxed:

I also need to know. Is this for LL or Ink? :thinking:

Ink :slight_smile: thank you so much!

Here are your outfits. Sorry it took a while I got sidetracked. If they aren’t what you’re looking for or you just don’t like them then tell me and I’ll get you new ones. Either way here are some.

Microsoft%20Edge%2012_1_2018%205_26_20%20PM Microsoft%20Edge%2012_1_2018%205_35_31%20PM Microsoft%20Edge%2012_1_2018%205_30_40%20PM