Official Story Review Thread for Episode Nirvana

community

Pm.

Hi hun,

I’m doing your review now so I’ll post on here and on Instagram :heart:

Thanks, it means a lot!

This is a Story Review for @Kenshi, it is intended to help the author and not to offend or upset them :heart:

Author: Blinded Justice
Title: Falling for Six Souls
Version: Limelight
CC: No
Chapters Read: 2
Reviewed By: @brionyelizabeth

Firstly, I thought it was amazing that you were trying to raise awareness for a Personality Disorder. I love authors who do this in their stories because it really does help our readers and every little helps when it comes to raising awareness for different conditions!

I thought that the Grammar and Punctuation was okay, I’m unsure if English is the first language as a few parts didn’t make sense, but great job all the same. It’s hard to publish in a language that isn’t your Mother Tongue!

There were a few choices so I think that it could benefit from a few more and the chapters were a little short so maybe combine the two to get longer chapters?

The backgrounds were good as was the directing, but I do think that you could use more background characters. The main Character was done perfectly for the story and I think a lot of people will relate to it!

All in all, I commend you for what you are doing in trying to raise awareness and I do think that your story has great potential, so keep going! Well done :heart:

Hi, your review will be posted to you today.

Many thanks

Briony B

Thank you so much, it means a lot.
I knew that grammar was going to mess up everything, I’m not really god at writing in my second language (I’m Turkish after all) but thank you for reading it anyways!
I’m recently done with the 4th and 5th chapters where things get really messed up and I made branches, your choices matter and the characters behaviors change towards you if you’ve chosen the wrong thing (or so).

Thank you once again, I’ll surely keep those in mind!

Hey, I’d love it if you could review my story.
Can I say, I’ve fixed some directing, layer errors but I cannot update it yet because I’m waiting for one of my backgrounds to be reviewed by Episode, so it will not be perfect when you read it.

Author: Anonymous Author
Name: Hale Huna
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 4, ongoing, still being edited_
Plot: Kendall’s dad decides to move her and her brothers to Hawaii. She soon discovers she has the key to a world beyond her imagination…and secrets about who her mother really is…
Instagram: anonymousauthor1
Posting: Could you DM me on instagram?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5002839252664320

cover

Character customization for MC and 3 love interests.

This story tackles real-life events such as self harm, sexual abuse, mental illness etc, while also allowing you to escape from reality in a magical world with a fairy and your favourite fairytale characters!
Reader Age: 13+