OFFICIAL THREAD : Blackwell

ORP: I’m so sorry again for the late reply >~< I hope I’m not kicked out?

Kireina

“No way!” Kireina’s eyes widened. She gasped when Meo mentioned dangerous. “Th-that’s intense! What is it?” She asked out of curiousity.

@FallenAngelNight13

~ Erwin ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Erwin frowns, What the hell “Extraordinary.” He takes off his arm, and uses it as if it was a baseball bat, “On the count of cinco, we run. KAPESH?”

@Cricket_Master

~ Kit ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“If you ever plan on breaking out of this school to get your cat, I would love to help. Breaking out is a bit of a specialty of mine.” Kit jumps up when her phone starts to steam up, “Gah! What the heck is - help my phone!”

@16AngelCat

~ Aliss ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Oh wow, for me life has been pretty strange.” He lifts his bangs and shows her the tattoos around his eye, “This showed up a few days ago and I can’t get rid of it. I think it’s a relic.”

@Ms.Kate

~ Tae ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Uh, I once kicked a baby.” Tae thinks, “The kid deserved it. . . and then a few minutes I kicked him again.”

@Cam

ORP : No worries

~ Meo ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Meo pulls out a little blue stress ball, "When I squeeze it I see through others eyes, and well, uh control them.

@Aohebe_S

Kireina

Kireina leans in to study the stress ball, then stands back up. She covered her mouth, “YOU CAN CONTROL EYES?!” She shouted, covering her mouth.

@FallenAngelNight13 - Thanks! :sweat_smile:

Eric
I quickly stood up. “I have no idea what to do!”
@FallenAngelNight13

~ K A Y L A ~

“Wow!” Kayla looked at it. “I never got one of thoose… " Kayla wondered if something like this gave you pain.” Did it hurt?" She asked Aliss.

@FallenAngelNight13

~ Meo ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Uh, yes. And actions?” Meo wonders where she was going with this.

@Aohebe_S

~ Kit ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“EE, maybe we should dump water on it? Where’s the water cup!”

@16AngelCat

~ Aliss ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Uh, it doesn’t hurt but I’ve been doing some unexplainable things.” Aliss takes his finger, and draws on the table with cobwebs, “Things like this. I’m like part spider now.”

@Ms.Kate

Eric
When I looked for the water cup I violently moved my arms, lightning bolts appeared from my hands. I seriously have to get this under control. Finally I found it and put the water out. I put the water cup down. I really hope that she didn’t see the lightning.

~ K A Y L A ~

Kayla couldn’t believe what she was seeing. “Do you only have it?”

Kireina

Kireina nods slowly, “Ah…” she felt stupid. Manipulating eyes are weird… or am I wrong about it? “What do you mean by manipulating eyes?”

@FallenAngelNight13

~ Aliss ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Uh…” That was a good question, what if there was more like him and they would have to eat each other eventually, because female spiders have to eat the males, but does that mean I am a male? Or a female? Aliss takes a deep breath, “Uh, I really hope so, I haven’t found anyone else who has it alive. I did some research yesterday, and couldn’t find anyone alive that did. Most people kill themselves with this tattoo on accident.” Aliss shivers.

~ Meo ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Uh, well. I can see through your eyes. I become you.” Meo shrugs, “I don’t have a good way to explain it, other than actually testing it.”

@Aohebe_S

~ K A Y L A ~

Wow! Kayla thought,wondering if she will get a relic…like that. “Hey Aliss?” Kayla asked, we should research some more and figure out the do’s and dont’s of this power." I can’t lose you. Kayla smiled.

Anna
“Did…did you…?” He just took his arm off, didn’t he? Anna shook her head beafore answering, “Capiche.” She started counting, “Uno, dos, tres, quatro…”
@FallenAngelNight13

~ Aliss ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Aliss smiles, “Sure, I’d like that. I tried to sneak into the library earlier, but I’ve been banned because I keep on sneaking food in, I suggest we try the computer lab, or try to sneak into the library without the librarian noticing.”

@Ms.Kate