1 Like

Silver
"I am… " I stopped for a while and look at her. “me.”
@AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE

1 Like

Olivia

Lol. And what is your name?

1 Like

◤ It took me a moment to process the fact that I wasn’t sitting in my bed, and that my laptop was no longer on my lap. What the heck was happening? I couldn’t be this sleep deprived, not during vacation. When I finally began processing everything that was happening, I became aware of the fact that I was wearing mismatched pyjamas and that I hadn’t brushed my hair. Oh well, it’s not like my online persona is any better than this, I laughed before standing up.

Walking around the place, I noticed different doors facing my way. Hadn’t we gotten over that Virus person? Apparently not. It seemed like those bots, using another username for the same purpose. The thing is, what purpose exactly? I had no idea.

With this in mind I sighed and contemplated the doors, I should focus on finding a way out. ◢

ORP:

Approachable
Also, most of you guys already know how I look like but if you’d like I can attach a pic

3 Likes

Amani

“CAM???”

0 Likes

Chocolate
“Maybe you have no message at the moment.”
@ShortSpaces
@ReeseTheReallyGrumpy

1 Like

Silver
“I’ll give you a hint if you want.”
@AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE

1 Like

Alex

“Hello? Messages?
Voice activated.
I nearly stumbled.
@Chocolate_Mama

0 Likes

Amani

“Yes.”

0 Likes

// Eleven //

I investigated the link I was sent… wondering if I should click it or not. It just seemed like a regular link to the forums, so naturally, I did click it. I felt a… strange sensation as I watched the screen load, then realised that I was… BACK IN THE FORUMS?

AGAIN?!! Are you kidding me?!” I yelled, very displeased with the current situation. “This was bad enough the first time it happened…” Frustrated, I dropped to the floor in a sitting position and grumbled to myself.

ORP: Approachable.

0 Likes

Silver
“Roxanne. My RP character is Roxanne.”
@AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE
Orp:
Who hasn’t been approached yet?

1 Like

Amani

“STAR!”

0 Likes

Chocolate

“I love you forums…this place has been my drug all year.”
@ShortSpaces
@ReeseTheReallyGrumpy

1 Like

Silver
I laughed. “Yup.”
@AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE

1 Like

Alex

I didn’t hear Chocolate because I already was in my messages.
“Oh god, there’s a lot.”
@Chocolate_Mama

0 Likes

Chocolate
I walked around the room and nod.“Which place should I visit first?” I thought for a moment.
@ShortSpaces

0 Likes

Reese

“True, I guess I’ll meet you there!” I open my fist as well, clicking on the MGiT roleplay. Nothing happens.

@Chocolate_Mama
@ShortSpaces

1 Like

Alex

“You have to say messages!” I shout, before being sucked in the section.
@Chocolate_Mama
@ReeseTheReallyGrumpy

0 Likes

Chocolate
“Or we can just go through the door that’s labeled it.” laugh and shake my head as went in."
@ShortSpaces
@ReeseTheReallyGrumpy

1 Like