Official Tutorial/How-To for the Forums (V2)

Go onto the writer’s portal, click ‘Create a new story’, come up with a name (you can always change this later), then the bubbles will guide you from there. Hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

if i wanna ask for something like how to add backgrounds and where to find them what category is it ??

Creator’s Corner
Directing Helps & Tips

Thanks

just as t to know how do I save an outfit for my character

Hi @brooke-lyn! This topic is dedicated to how to use the forums. Please create a topic in the Directing Help & Tips section of the forums for your questions and I’m sure the community would be happy to help. Thanks!

thank you

Thank you so much for this! Because I’m still a bit oldish - new to this (just that I haven’t been on Episode Forum over a few years or months) and yet still learning here which this topic really did brought to my attention and it helped a lot.

1 Like

Hi, @Jeremy.
I want to know. How can I earn the badge “Certified”?

1 Like

You can view all the badges and what needs to be done to earn them here. :smiley:

Ah. Thanks, @Jeremy.

1 Like

Please PM our moderator @Sydney_H with any inquiries you might have. Thanks!

1 Like

thanks for the help

I just joined the Episode Forum and I an loving it…I have started writing my own stories and its really interesting …I also take time to read other episodes on my free days…:kissing_heart::smile:

1 Like

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay on Episode Forum.

@Jeremy is there a way to report a specific user?

There sure is.

^^^ Flagging is how to report a user for violating the forum rules. For more info check out the “When to flag” and “How to flag” sections of the tutorial above. Thanks :smiley:

Hey, I have a question. How do you close a topic you’ve made?

1 Like

By asking our Moderator @Sydney_H to do it :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Jeremy So I’m new to this community and I can’t create a thread nor post a picture on replying! What is happening?