Official Tutorial/How-To for the Forums (V2)

@Jeremy So I’m new to this community and I can’t create a thread nor post a picture on replying! What is happening?

Hi Riley! This would be due to you being a new member and having a lower trust level.

For more info on how to increase your trust level and more info on them, feel free to review our trust level thread here.

If you have any other questions after reviewing the thread feel free to private message our forum Moderator @Sydney_H. Thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

How do you start a thread?

Hi Madison!

You can choose which sub forum you would like to create your thread in (See the screenshots above for a list of all the sub forums / categories and where to create topics), click on that sub forum and then you should see a button on the new screen that say’s, “+New Topic”. Click that and you should then be able to create your awesome new topic! Feel free to PM me or our forum moderator @Sydney_H with any questions you might have :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How to post questions in forums?

how to upload images on forums

Hello @soggytoast, this is Sydney the moderator! Welcome to the forums! To post a question on the forum, simply go the category you’d like to ask a question in (like Art Resources if you have questions about art or Directing Helps and Tips if you have questions about coding) and create a new topic to ask your question in. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello @agnes_episode, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forums. :smiley: To upload images, click on the button that I’ve encircled in red in the image below! :wink:

3 Likes

thank you

7 Likes

Closed due to housekeeping