Ok how do i fix this

Ok so first how do I have a the zone follow the character in this script

also how do I have you be above the overlay* and clerk be below it*

INT. GUARD DESK OL - DAY
@CLERK stands screen center in zone 3 AND CLERK faces left AND CLERK is read_phone_shocked

&YOU moves to layer 3
&YOU enters from left to screen left
&YOU walks to screen center in zone 2
&pan to zone 2

&pan to zone 2 in 2.0

@YOU walks to spot 1.165 188 125 in zone 2 in 2.0 and YOU does it while walk_neutral_loop

1 Like

@follow YOU to screen center in zone 2

And to have your character above the overlay, you need to layer the overlay. And since the overlay is attached to the background, use the background name as the overlay name.

INT. GUARD DESK OL - DAY with INT. GUARD DESK OL - DAY at layer 1

1 Like

but also the ol is apart of the back ground

first, you need an overlay of the desk to be able to put the clerk behind it.:slight_smile:
Then you have to work with layers - put clerk on lower layer than the desk and the “you” on a higher layer than the desk.

Here is example of mine script with similar situation:

INT. OFFICE RECEPCE JLL with OFFICE RECEPCE JLL at layer 2
&STASY spot 0.777 187 145 in zone 2 at layer -1
&STASY faces right
&KATE spot 0.784 259 185 AND KATE moves to layer 3
@KATE faces left

1 Like

do you have any layer in particular? is ok if i used yours? if you don’t mind? ill give you credit.

Hi Layer is a part of the script you can use any layer you want simply you write in the script on which layer your overlay is.
But you probably didn’t mean layer but overlay, right? :slight_smile:
If the official background do not have official overlay you can make it in programs like GIMP. it’s pretty easy. I can cut it out for you but am not able to do it immediately.

yeah i meant the overlay :laughing:

Here is the cut out overlay of the background you use.
Do you know how to download it and how to use it?

ye but wait- how did u find your overlay?

I havent found it I made it for you. :wink:

I downloaded the background you use from episode and cut out the necessary part =window. You can do it easily in programs like Gimp or Photoshop.

@Jeremy close this please!

it worked! thanks!

thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.