Ok Just Imagine

Imagine having no motivation to finish your 1st chapter. Imagine parents getting mad at you for sum you didn’t do. Imagine today being one of your worst days. Imagine a guy you like ghosted you and was on social media the whole time. Imagine having nobody to talk to about your problems. Imagine people having it harder than you but you still give up. Imagine your 3year old sister screaming, yelling & hurting you every day and you have to act as nun happened. Imagine your parents going through your phone because their “worried” bout you even tho you’re a good kid and they wouldnt want there parents reading their private texts. Imagine just giving up and ready to end it? Imagine that was all a joke and that I made it up. I didn’t. I don’t have anybody I don’t know to complain to. (meaning I want a stranger to listen to my problems and I wanna listen into theirs) We all have problems but its the parent’s fault for not giving us space and that’s why were distant. I don’t like my dad cause all he does is yell at me for just being a kid. I don’t like my mom cause once I had a bf and she read through our texts and asked me everything about him. People have it worse yes I’m but I needed to complain srry if you don’t care not my problem
If you wanna talk bout your problem lmk ill listen. I won’t interrupt.
ALSO THIS IS A SPACE WERE YOU CAN EXPRESS YOUR FEELING WITHOUT PEOPLE JUDGING YOU

21 Likes

Yikes…

2 Likes

I’m relating to hard

4 Likes

I’m here for you

2 Likes

thanks

1 Like

Of course. I understand how you feel

2 Likes

im here for you too :heart:

2 Likes

if you ever feel like you just need to unload a few things to a random person, you can do it any time you need to with me :blob_hearts:

1 Like

thanks

geez, i didn’t know u felt this way fifi. if u ever need someone to talk to, i’m here. hope everything goes better soon🥺

1 Like

thanks sara

1 Like

i can imagine the “going through your phone” one because my so-called “parents” invade my privacy a lot.

yea ik how it feels it sucks

1 Like

I’m sorry about this. I just need to say it.
There’s nothing wrong with the people in my life. In fact, they give me everything I need. Yet I feel like I have to hide everything. Maybe I think I’m not worth anybody’s time. It’s killing me to even write this. I don’t know if anyone understands what I’m saying. I mean like everyday I feel horrible. Like I’m not good enough. I want to tell people how I’m feeling, but it feels easier for me to pretend everything is okay. Does anyone know what I mean?
Again, I’m sorry. Ugh.

3 Likes

I know exactly what you mean if you need sumbody to listen im here

1 Like

Thanks.

Listen, this right there, is so damn true.

3 Likes

your welcome girl

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more

1 Like

Ugh - right now I have a major headache. But -

I understand you :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t4:.

Then again I also understand that our parents are also learning on how to be a parent.

(Also it gets annoying but I’ve gained patience).

Anyways, take it easy but also talk to your mom or dad or someone to talk about how you feel.

If not then - do what I do allow yourself to pause and take a breather. I usually do it and relax and put my phone and any sorts of electronics in a drawer and relax or do something else.

Hope you’re feeling better, just remember today has its own problems and tmwr its own.

Stay safe

Edit: oh if you don’t want to talk to them than write a letter.

Sorry :neutral_face: if I make no sense rn

1 Like