Ok Just Imagine

it makes sense thanks

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear this, love! I don’t even know what to say but we are all here for each other. Issues with parents are really difficult.

I do so myself. I remember practicing to put a pad in for one year bc my mother did not want to help me :sweat:

I made a thread aswell over my panic attacks and I will tell you that that was a great decision and I know that this will thread will help you too!

1 Like

thanks and im sorry she didnt want to help. Normally those times are supposed to be bonding times no matter how weird they are.

No it’s fine. I got stronger from it ahha
Get well soon <3

thanks.

1 Like

I’m always here for u fifi if u want to chat luv :heart::heart:

thanks pilot

1 Like

Are there twenty more of you?

2 Likes

lol what? :sweat_smile:

Twenty Øne Piløts

2 Likes

🤦‍♀ dude… did you just make a godamn pun of my name?? :rofl: and I didn’t even think of that lol

1 Like

I did :smirk:

1 Like

I love being around my parents, but sometimes some space and alone time is needed. Just to share a boy story, the boy I like, likes me back, but he doesn’t act like it and ignores me. I am kind to the people I like and I bring baked goods, but he wouldn’t ever do anything for me.

1 Like
I guess I'm expressing my feelings so here it goes

:pensive:I know this is a lot but I hate how families basically insult and make fun of you by your body. I’m already insecure about the way I look and other family members just like to let out whatever on the top of their head without any consciousness and it makes me so sad and angry at the same time. It ironic how family members are suppose to support you and give you motivation to never give up and yet they do the opposite. Like one time, I was at a cookout and one of my mom’s friends pointed out how skinny I was. She said that I don’t eat and that I look like a skeleton. (Which is not true because I just have fast metabolism so… :woman_shrugging:t5:) As a skinny person, I usually laugh it off because I’m so use to it but I remeber feeling so embarrassed about my whole entire body. I looked at both my parents and they were both laughing and I could remember the disappointment I had for them. The only thing that keeps me going is that the reassurance that I will never let my child, when I’m older, feel like this ever. I’m grateful that we are the generation that acknowledges problems and are committed to finding solutions. I know when I’m older, my child can talk to me about their insecurities, mental disorders, and so much more.

1 Like

You have me if you ever wanna talk. Even though you don’t know me. I’m sorry you’re having a bad day. I hope tomorrow will be better.

My parents are…uhhh, kinda homophobic

I felt that tho…

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear all that.
I’ve definitely gone though periods of having no motivation myself - I’m an enthusiastic person by nature, but sometimes I’m just… apathetic and off my game. I’ve noticed a pattern in myself, though: I tend to get that way during winter/early spring, and/or when I can’t really talk to anyone for a while. Being a sun-loving extrovert, it’s no real surprise I find myself short on energy in times like those, right? But enough about me.
I guess you really have two choices: you could knuckle down and do it, or just walk away and take a break. The course of action you take largely depends on what was causing the problem: if you’re short on motivation because you’ve burned yourself out from overworking, then taking a break is the better option. Know what I mean?

As for the guy who ghosted you? That really sucks. And I know this isn’t what anyone wants to hear, but do yourself a favour and just let him go. I’m gonna be honest: chasing someone who shows low or no interest in you is a waste of time, and there are way better people out there.

Being blamed for something you didn’t do is super frustrating. And I 100% get why you’re mad at your mom for reading through your texts. That was honestly unnecessary of her (not that it’s REALLY my place to say anything, but…)
I totally empathize with being yelled at just for being a kid, though. Yeah, we make mistakes. Yeah, we have our stupid moments. But come on, just being yelled at for it still sucks.

Honestly I admire your patience with your sister… at least the silver lining here is that she’s young and will grow out of it.

3 Likes

This is a small and silly problem compared to yours, but I’m stressed out because there’s this guy I used to like, and now I don’t know. I just find him gross and mean because half of the time he’s super nice and great to talk to, but I stopped liking him when he started bodyshaming one of my friends. Then there’s the guy I’ve been shipped with since last school year, when I rejected him and now I feel really terrible whenever someone teases him about it, some people still do things that are meant to be jokes like block the door so me and him are alone in the same room, boys making slurping noises and yummy-ing (if you’re dark minded you’ll get what they mean) when he’s around me. And then my crush. I think he might like me, but I don’t know whether he’s turning around in class to see another girl, to stare at the clock, what else! He isn’t showing any strong signals but again, I’ve only transferred to his math class 2 months ago, and he didn’t know me before that.
So I guess you can say I’m a very problematic Patricia when it comes to teen love life.

1 Like

im so sorry that has happened to you the same has happened to me.

1 Like