Ok. So I have a idea for my story

Heyo!

So I had an idea and wanted to know if it’s too cliche:

She’s a cop. He’s the owner of a jewelry store. A sudden rash of break-ins brings her to his store over and over and over again, until it becomes obvious that he might be tripping the alarm on purpose—just to see her. That’s illegal—but she’s kind of falling for him, too. Write the moment she realizes she has to do something about this crazy illicit courtship.

How’s that? Do you guys have any ideas to add?

And I can’t come up with a good name!!

OMG that sounds like a really promising story! I’d def read :blush: As for the title, I have a few suggestions:

• Steal My Heart (lol a little cliche, but whatever)
  • Thefted Love
  • Break-ins, Not Hearts

Hope this helped you in some way! :sparkles:

Oml these are so good! Thanks!!!

Sounds like a good story idea, very cute. It would be cool if at some point during the story he was expecting her and another officer showed up instead, you could make it as if he was exited to hear the door open and then it pans over and it’s not her. You could also make it so at one point there’s another real break in and it becomes a sort of a boy who cried wolf scenario, where she doesn’t believe him at first and then finds blatant evidence of a known robber that she’s been after. Maybe he even turns out to be the robber she’s been after and his jewelry store is actually full of his stolen loot that he’s trying to sell after processing it to look different? In that case it would be funny and ironic that his store was broken into the first time they met. Those are just a few ideas off the top of my head.
Also a little off topic, but for constructive criticism, I’d say work on your grammar, just because it’s very important to have that skill as a writer. Your grammar doesn’t have to be infallible (mine sure isn’t), but yours could use quite a bit of polishing.
Good luck! :grin: Message me if you complete it and maybe I’ll read it.

Thank you so much. That is so much good advice that I will def take in. Thank you again!

Sounds interesting. I think you could add a scene where she arrests someone for the robbery and she tells him this guy confessed to it and is going to jail and the store owner would be super confused lol

And Steal My Heart might be cliche, but it suits what the story is about so I’d vote for that one

That scence would be great!! Thanks!

What do you say about The Cop and The Jewelry: Love Is Imprevisible??
To creepy right?:confused:

• Heart Thief?
  • Break Into My Heart?

Eugh the cringe when I come up with story names.

Def not creepy!

Break into My Heart! I love that!!

The Cop and The Jeweler. That sounds better.

Yhea I think…:smile:

What about Love and Larceny?

Ou! I like that…:thinking::smiley:

Or “One Alarm Away”

Thats a good name!!

thefted heart sounds good, but I would say stolen

what if she has two love interest? maybe another cop (her partner) and the guy at the store.