Okay, I need some help with my characters asap!

So every time I change the characters look in my story, it doesn’t show what they look like or how they should look like. For example, when I create my character and change the hairstyle and color, it doesn’t change it. It stays the same as the original character. The same thing happens when I change the character looks, for example. When I change the shirt on my character, it doesn’t go on. It doesn’t work and I don’t know how to fix this.

1 Like

Oh, I don’t have that problem, but maybe you could try to restart episode? Or you could try to use a different browser? If that doesn’t work, you could also submit a ticket to the support team. Hope this helps! :grinning:

Thank you!

1 Like

Are you referring to character customization and clothing choices between chapters? If so, web previewer can not remember choices from past chapters. If you are veiwing on the app, it will only remember the choice if you have read the previous chapter.

When I FIRST create the characters it doesn’t show that they changed at all.

Double check that you are saving after creating the characters and clothing (I know I’ve forgotten to save before). If that doesn’t did it, try switching your browser to Google Chrome. If already in Google Chrome, close the tab and clear the browser cache. If that doesn’t work, submit a support ticket.

Thank you!