Okay I'm I The Only One Annoyed By This

Preach :raised_hands:

1 Like

Omggg YESSS

2 Likes

Im guilty of CC them lime this for the featured storiesss ahahaha

2 Likes

I would love it!!! I’d be glad to read it!!!

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

I love them!!! But I wont use them hehe… but i still love ittt!!! Cause mine Im basing on reality so Im strictly adhering to that. Like based on my research pictures and videos. Since I’m not African or African American.

And since those who read my story…know I dont use make up on my characters cause in real life I also dont use make up at all. Like legit zero percent :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

2 Likes

#HomogenousDiversity

3 Likes

Like, look at these protagonists!

Diversity?

4 Likes

Sometimes yes. Sometimes no. Depends…is there a background of where each characters came from or their

-Race & Ethnicity?
-Religion?
-Gender?
-Sexuality?
-Personalities?

But omgg yess… same similar face shapes, eyebrows, nose, mouths etc

3 Likes

These are 5 completely different characters from stories.

Melinda Romero, Arden Norwood, Titania Romanderr, Ravenna Gautier, and Phyllis Carroll.

3 Likes

It’s sad and LL has the most diversity, just showing ppl won’t use it

3 Likes

Exactly!

1 Like

To be fair, I have a character like this, but that is the purpose. Her hair colour, eye colour and “skintone” are not real. She is supposed to… stick out… in a bad way. I guess I made her like that to mock the countless loaded women with ridiculous fake tans I see on a daily basis. The idea is to see how she eventually grows out of that… and many other things.

As for the main post, those characters do not bother me… if it is one or two. If even parents and side characters looks like that… well, I am out.

3 Likes

Yea, i hate the same character looks too

1 Like

That’s so true! :joy: All the Ink guys always have the same two looks.

1 Like

This is sort of inaccurate. It consists more of this:

I’ve seen these features used a lot more for love interests rather than those!

10 Likes

Yes!!! The first one especially!

2 Likes

And don’t get me started on the ‘smirk’ lip :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Some authors may go for what “sells” rather than creating diverse/realistic characters and environments in their stories.

4 Likes

It’s always the cropped hair or long bangs, uneven or smirk lips, and those damn sarcastic/stoic eyes.

I’m guilty of this myself rip

2 Likes