Okay, this is getting really annoying

No, I think it just does it randomly because my code was fine and it did that a bunch of times to me yesterday!

2 Likes

AGREED! Does anyone know if Episode is working on fixing this or…?

3 Likes

I doubt it, they be taking their sweet time while doing things! (No offense Episode, I still love you!)

6 Likes

Wow. This seems SUPER annoying. I am lucky that I just got a phone then. So what I do now, is save the code on my computer, preview on my phone and change whatever I need too on my computer and I do it that way.

5 Likes

FAX! That’s what we’re gonna have to start doing! I’m so mad at the Writer’s Portal! First, it starts to randomly freeze and now this!

2 Likes

It’s weird! Thank god I got my first phone this weekend then. Otherwise I would have been pissed.

2 Likes

Same problem here too, I hope Episode fix that

2 Likes

That’s a good way to do this until they fix this issue :blush: It’s just so annoying that we have to go back and forth between out computers and phones every time we write a little more on our stories, to make sure everything is ok… It takes so much unnecessary time…

3 Likes

Yeah, this just started happening to me in the portal…
Not fun

4 Likes

I have had this so many times today and it’s getting ridiculous! Please can Episode sort this already. I’m not writing for the Squad contest but I imagine this must be frustrating for those who are!!

3 Likes

I used to do this in 2017 when I first started writing :laughing:

It took up so much time but I couldn’t get the Previewer to work back then (Not sure if we even had it? or it might not have been working that well?) so having to do this again is bringing back so many memories of my early writing days. It’s definitely easier in the previewer but I suppose spot directing and overlay placing is easier on the phone :smile:

1 Like

On the Help website they have been aware of issues for about 3 days and are investigating it.

4 Likes

For real though! I feel you! It’s very annoying. I hope they fix it soon!

4 Likes

Are you on chrome? If not, that might be the problem. Chrome is recommended.

2 Likes

Uh uh! Trust me! I use Chrome and it still does that!

2 Likes

There’s a problem for me with that too!
Like, for some reason I can’t preview my squad entry on the app :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

the same thing has been happening to me!

3 Likes

also, try chrome!

1 Like

ITS SO IRRITATING :sob: :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

I am on chrome :joy:

4 Likes