OKAY we have to talk on this people THIS MUST BE DISCUSSED HAHA. why most indians dosent buy arts!

So commisioning an art on india is never easy because most artists charge like 60 dollars

but lets say… 1 USD is 75 indian rupees… U COULD BUY A BREAKFAST haha with 1 dollar
60 dollars would be 60 multiplied by 75 = 4,500 rupees aka if you work on a coffee shop YOUR 1 MONTH SALARY.
Tbh Arts are cheap in dollars but costly in rupees.

A hundred dollar art is 7500 ruppes aka a simple waitress’ 1 month salary.

ITS WAY TOO COSTLY so if people buy arts a HUGE portion of their money would be done only by arts

COST OF LIVING IS HIGH NOWADAYS.

TAXES , INSURANCES , FEES , PARENTS , MAINTANENCE , GROCERIES , SHOPPING , ETC!

When all this thing comes most of us indians run out of money.

SOMEONE HAD TO SAY THIS AND I SAID IT.

THIS POST IS NOT ENCOURAGING INDIANS NOT TO BUY COMMISIONS THIS IS JUST A DISCUSSION POST

PUT YOUR VIEWS IN THIS AS A REPLY

THIS POST IS CREATED ONLY FOR TELLING THE CONDITIONS. I AM AN INDIAN. I STILL BUY ARTS. BUT I JUST WANT TO TELL THE CONDITION

10 Likes

oh god dear… it was fine

So true getting quality art is just a dream for us Indians​:sob::sob:

1 Like

THIS POST IS CREATED ONLY FOR TELLING THE CONDITIONS. I AM AN INDIAN. I STILL BUY ARTS. BUT I JUST WANT TO TELL THE CONDITIONS FACES BY INDIANS PLS NEVER TAKE THIS IN THE WRONG SENSE

1 Like

My best friend on here is Indian and she’s always telling me this!! :sob:

1 Like

Yeah so true we have to search for free artists who do nice art

1 Like

I agree, I’m Indian and comparing our currency to dollar, it’s bit much costly :grin:

1 Like

Ikr! First of all I’m not an adult and don’t have any income. Secondly if you want to get a good quality art it’s 10USD at least which is Rupees 750 around I guess? My parents will never spend that much for writing stories. But yeah, the art should not be free either - there’s a lot of effort behind each one of them.

1 Like

Ohhh this! I can also relate to it even though I’m not Indian (I’m Zimbabwean). In my country, 1 USD= around 110 dollars (if I’m not wrong). It’s why whenever you get money for your birthday, even if it’s 5 USD, people tell you you’re so rich since that’s like 550 dollars :sob: The sad thing is that my parents don’t even think I write on Episode seriously so they’ll never pay USD for art, no matter how amazing it it :weary:

2 Likes

bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.