Olu's review thread (OPEN)

Welcome to my review thread!

If your not sure about your story , don’t think its ready, just need someones opinion just fill out the form below

I proofread or review just choose or choose both!

Form

Title -
Episode author -
Description -
Link -
Genre -
Style -
Cover -
Episodes -
Where should I review you on -

Before you fill out the form please read the rules below

Rules
  • If the first episode is CC you have to have at least three episodes
  • Don’t tell me how much I should read it depends on the first chapter
  • Don’t get offended
  • No drama
  • If you don’t fill out the form I will not review/proofread your story
  • This is not a read for read thread

I have a life outside the forums so do not rush me so I will put a list

List

@Aims1141 Compulsion DONE
@xinxmyxeye Scars DONE
@Sade Dear Diary DONE
@Mellisa2731 Your my bad blood IN PROGRESS
@JannahJackson Tribe of Malapinchi DONE
@Madhu Black Hearts Golden Desires IN PROGRESS
@Geegtfo Break Away
@RJGSB Chaos
@Episode.Cameronwrite Without A Trace
@Irridescent_Iguana Trapped In Secrets
@BEEBS07 Mum know’s best
@M_Dutta In Love With A Prince
@Sebule I Made The Devil Cry
@2c67e84e97b44cc5bbd3 Love Pill
@Tiff2121 I Always Will
@NattySin Colourless World
@mollie.stories Uniformed Saviour
@Farah_DeSantis Secret of the necklace
@nellyy.epi Falling for bad
@sam.c Temperamental

I don’t mind if there is no CC

Notice

Changing from Android to Iphone meaning all my progress was lost so I am currently getting it back I’m still reading your stories but its going to be not quick as before because it takes me more than 2 hours to get home from school Thank you for understanding :hearts: :innocent::crazy_face::kissing_heart::sparkling_heart:

List updates

The list was last updated on the 6th of July 2019 08:46 :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

Click here to view other Infomation

@Mellisa2731 Your my bad blood 3 episodes (On 2nd episode)
@Madhu Black Hearts Golden Desires starting first episode
@Geegtfo Break Away 4 episodes
@RJGSB Chaos 4 episodes
@Episode.Cameronwrite Without A Trace 3 episodes
@Irridescent_Iguana Trapped In Secrets 5 or 4 episodes I don’t know yet
@BEEBS07 Mum know’s best Maybe 3 episodes or all of it
@M_Dutta In Love With A Prince 3 episodes or more if its good
@Sebule I Made The Devil Cry 5 or 3 episodes I don’t know yet
@2c67e84e97b44cc5bbd3 Love Pill 4 or 3 episodes I don’t know yet
@Tiff2121 I Always Will
4 or 5 episodes I don’t know yet
@NattySin Colourless World 1 episode or 3 if it’s out
@mollie.stories Uniformed Saviour 3 episodes
@Farah_DeSantis Secret of the necklace 3 episodes
@nellyy.epi Falling for bad 3 episodes
@sam.c Temperamental 3 episodes
This also helps me remember how much I have to read , If I said “I will read more if it’s good” I will still do that so don’t worry also when I said “I don’t know yet” when I get to you I will let you know

Want a beta reader or proofreader for first episode please PM me or let me know I will be doing list later (If I already told you I would beta read or proofread your first episode or something similar and I put you on the main list let me know please)

I now have an art thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rofl: Olu’s Art Thread check it out!!

It would be helpful to tell me if my story is good if you want here it is (just published now, NOT READ FOR READ) http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6596529947475968 :innocent::sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Thanks so much for this! :heart:

Title - Compulsion
Episode author - Aimee.A
Description - Zyro Morte is sent on death row. He’s given the chance to extend his time after the FBI need him for a mission. Simple? One problem, he has to jeopardize his soulmates family!?
Link -http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6725446713540608
Genre - Comedy
Style - INK
Cover - Not made yet!
Episodes - 3
Where should I review you on - here!

2 Likes

Title: Lottery Husband
Episode author: Voodoo Doll
Description: When Gus, a rich playboy, wins the lottery, an accident that causes the loss of his memory brings his three ex wives back in his life clawing at his new fortune. Will they grab it?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5336066035089408
Genre: Comedy
Style: Limelight
Unfortunately there’s a problem with the pics on my computer so I can’t send you a pic of the cover, but it’s a yellow one with raining dollars and some hands trying to grab them at the bottom (sorry for the weird description heh)
Episodes: 5
Where should I review you on: You can contact me on IG, it’s @monsvee

I’d really appreciate someone reviewing my story, because I don’t know if it’s worth continuing or just plain boring. Thank you so much if you decide to give me feedback!

1 Like

Title - Scars
Episode author - inxmyxeyes
Description - The past created who Eve is right now. Life never goes easy on her. That’s why she became so ruthless to everyone she’s ever met.
Link - CLICK HERE
Genre - Action
Style - LL
Episodes - 3 (more coming soon)
Where should I review you on? - Here or wherever you feel comfotable.

Cover

I’d love to hear what do you think about the plot. Also, my English. It is not my native language, so I can easily make stupid mistakes - if u find any, let me know where and what kind of mistake it is!

1 Like

Title - i-Robin
Episode author - DanDuck
Description - In 2081, where technology advances, what challenges will Robin, a female droid, face along with all the dramas?
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4898915318562816
Genre - Adventure
Style - Mostly Spotlight, partly Limelight for slight cinematic effect
Cover - I have my covers done but I’m not sure if you can see it without me publishing the chapters yet!
Episodes - 3 (currently on 4)
Where should I review you on - Wherever is easiest for you. IG: @danduck.episode

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have two stories and working on both

Title - Alone Till There Was You
Episode author -Bethany
Description -Summer is a single mom who believes her life is looking up when she meets Spencer but what happens when she finds out he lied?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6668287837339648
Genre - romance
Style -INK
Cover -Alone_tell_there_was_you_posterThumb_GIOB3UndK4
Episodes - 11 more to come
Where should I review you on
Message me on here

Title - Loving Seth
Episode author - Bethany
Description - Finding your true love is easy, living without them is the hard part. Will you be able to move on losing your true love? Not all stories have there happily ever after.
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5307709845798912
Genre - Sad Romance
Style -INK
Cover -Loving_Seth_posterThumb_okdVz26MPS
Episodes - 4 more to come
Where should I review you on
Message me on here

2 Likes

The infomation at the start was really helpful because I was going to read it on my Ipad , the beginning got me shook , When the gun dropped :rofl: , It seems like you spent alot of time on it and the result is great I honestly love it and think its good :laughing: you don’t even need me at all :blush: Is it already out I want to read more lol

2 Likes

Hey there! Thanks so much for reading it! I’ve only made the three episodes so far! I’m so happy that you like it! Was there anything that I could improve on? Thanks so much! :hearts:

3 Likes

It’s exciting and everything but don’t add too much drama that gets readers confused that tends to happen in stories like that what I mean is take it easy no one’s rushing you

1 Like

For your first story I will read 3 episodes and tell you so far how it is

1 Like

Ah! I’ll be sure to avoid doing that! Thanks so much for your feedback! :hearts:

1 Like

No problem :innocent:

1 Like

I’m in the middle of the third chapter lol but anyways I think your story is great especially the plot it’s so different from others from how the way you lay it out I’m legit looking forward for more episodes lol I’ve never really liked limelight but lol you’ve made me to love it now I’m definitely reading limelight stories now even though English is not your language there wasn’t any spelling errors or glitches or anything :blush: I just want to say Eve’s personality her looks and the way she talks really suits her you’ve done a good job Eve’s my favourite :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Already sent on insta :yellow_heart:

I’m really glad you enjoyed reading my story! :heart:

1 Like

I wasn’t into LL before too, but seeing how many things they add to this style - made me change my mind. If u read more LL stories you will like more this style :wink:

1 Like

Happy birthday! May you have a lovely year full of excitements!!
This is my form!
Title - Your my bad blood
Episode author - @Mellisa2731
Description - A cliche romantic comedy with twists and turn
Can you handle it?
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5998249106538496
Genre - Romance
Style - Ink
Cover - melissa%20cover
Episodes - 3
Where should I review you on - If the story is interesting, or gripping.

1 Like

Title: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller/Mystery/Horror/Fantasy/Adventure
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you survive, solve the havoc and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5/6
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Cover

1 Like

Lol I told my freinds to read your story she’s reading episode 1 and my other freind I just gave her the info now :heart:

1 Like