OM CONTEST READING LIST: Promote Your Story [CLOSED: ALL SLOTS ARE FILLED!]

[25/25 Slots have been filled!]

This isn’t a R4R thread. This is for people to drop their OM Contest Entries, for me to read.

I cannot promise that I’ll read all 4 chapters, unless I’m really enjoying the story… but I can promise that I’ll give all stories a fair shot by reading each story on the list.

:sparkles: Bare in mind: I’ll only read Limelight stories and stories that are promoted here on this thread, not in my DM’s or on Instagram.
I also need to cap it at a maximum of 25 stories! So it’s first come first serve, any stories added after 25 may not be read… it all depends on if I have the time. However I may not read stories in order… I’ll most likely read the stories that appeal to me the most, first! So be sure to really sell it!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And if I really enjoy your story… I’ll spend between 25 and 75 gems on it. This will help count towards the gems used in your story, for those who are hoping to enter into the commissions programme, if they win!

This reading list is only open to OM Contest Entries, not general stories!

Drop your entry with the following details:
• Story Title.
• Description.
• Cover.

EDIT: Please at least be polite enough to say a simple “thank you” when you make your post. Otherwise it will be ignored! Manners don’t cost anything, and as I stated in some of my past comments… I won’t deal [and don’t like dealing] with rude/impolite people.

9 Likes

[@Sydney_H If this is in the wrong category, please direct it to the correct one. Thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:]

1 Like

Hey I got my cover now!

Hey everyone! I just published my new story for the open mic contest

OM: Not Gonna Happen

This story is about a girl who starts a cooking show with her best friend’s brother who is always with her boyfriend. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you decide to read this story please read all the 4 chapters in one sitting. For the contest it’s important to have a good retention so I would love if you would be able to read them all together!

CC: Full for both MC and LI + you can choose your LI gender!

Description: Your best friend’s brother has been after you for months. But he’s 3 years younger and a pain in the *ss! So that’s absolutely not gonna happen, right?

My insta: @/isa.writes.episode
Genre: Comedy
LI: Only 1 sexy LI who can cook too! :smirk: :man_cook:
Choices: Yes but they don’t have impact on the storyline/ the ending or extra content .
Bonus scenes: Every chapter has 2 bonus scene for 5 :gem: They are really worth it in my opinion :relaxed:
Cover: by @eguardx on instagram
Link: Episode Writer Portal

2 Likes

Thank you for this girl.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
AUTHOR: hipsy_writes
STORY TITLE: OM:BEYOND CONTROL
GENRE: ACTION
STORY DESCRIPTION: Her dreams of becoming a pharmacist got shattered when her parents died. To survive, she has to make choices. Will this choices lead to a successful revenge or a painful death?
CC/2LI’s/POINT SYSTEM/ART SCENES/MINI GAMES/BONUS SCENES/CHOICES MATTERS/ADVANCED DIRECTING/GEM CHOICES

1 Like

Well this is fun! Here’s mine!

Title - OM: Playing With Fire
Genre - Romance/Drama
Description - Kaiah and Mason are polar opposites after the same dream - winning the first season of Singing Star. Will forced proximity create sparks between them or will they burn out?
:fire:Full CC
:fire:1 LI
:fire:Point System
:fire:Choices Matter

1 Like

Thank you, will be coming out next week. *Cover Credit within the story.
Title: OM: Final Goodbyes
Description: After losing the love of his life. Marco was left raising his son while being a firefighter. One thing for sure he wasn’t prepared to be whisked of his feet by a dispatcher. CC,1LI

2 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to do this, Rayna!

:ocean: Story Title - OM: Into The Abyss
:ocean: Description - A spring break trip between college friends quickly becomes a feeding frenzy! With the chances of survival being slim to none, will you manage to save them all?
:beach_umbrella: Male MC & 1 Female LI
:thong_sandal: Full CC
:tropical_drink: Choices Matter
:shell: Minigames
:dolphin: Art Scenes

1 Like

thank you for this
Story Title; OM:Iron Rose
I’m still working on the description and Story cover

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! :white_heart: My entry will be out October 6th! :see_no_evil:

Title: OM: GHOSTED
Description: After losing your soulmate before your wedding day, you decide to give up on love. But when he re-appears as a ghost a year later, things could get a little complicated…
Genre : Rom-com drama! (a loooottta drama…)
Also has art scenes (starting in ep. 4), full CC of MC (including name change!) and full CC of LI.
There is only one love interest, and he is male. :white_heart:
Link: GHOSTED on Episode Interactive!

i’ve been posting updates/sneak peaks on my instagram :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you for doing this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heartbeat:

Title: OM: The Hydra Spell
Description: To prevent a spell from being cast on Earth, Astra and her twin brother are the only ones that can stop it. Can they break the spell to save Earth & Planet Hydra in time? Full CC 1LI
OM_A_Spell_Too_Far_posterThumb_JVIO785ikJ

1 Like

can I reserve a spot then come back and edit it when I announce my entry?:grin:

Thank you for doing this :white_heart:

Title: OM: Hit the Road!
Genre: Adventure, Romance
Description: You’re looking forward to your epic road trip this summer. When your best friend bails out at last minute, your sexy co-worker whom you despise, offers to join you.
Includes: Point System, Art Scenes
Type of Story: Short story which will be fully released with 4 chapters
Cover:

1 Like

Reading list so far: Part One

@Isabelle21
@hipsy_writes
@Nightlight
@Sunset_Shimmer
@Tsukino_94
@episode.adaa
@alysin
@shiv.episode
@amara.writes144
@Sara_J

7 Likes

Reserved spots:
@Marysol.Episode
@k6tty
@Ally98
@KatLilly

4 Likes

I am almost done episodes 3 and 4 it will be published in a couple of days btw

Thank you for doing this :blush:
Story name: The Devil I Created
DESCRIPTION: After a series of murders take place in your home town, you’re assigned to the case. But what happens when bodies keep dropping and secrets of your past come to light. Chaos maybe
Genre: Mystery
Author name: Alibest

Title: Love and Blood
Description: Your an assassin, but when you end up working for a mafia leader and you now have to get along with his brother, will you end up falling in love or will someone end up dead?
Limited CC
1 male LI
Point system

Working on the cover currently.

Thank you for this.

1 Like

OM: The Day the Sun Died

ᵂᶦᵗʰ ³⁷ ᵈᵃʸˢ ˡᵉᶠᵗ ᵘⁿᵗᶦˡ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᵉⁿᵈˢ, ᴱᵃʳᵗʰ ᶦˢ ᵍᶦᵛᵉⁿ ᵃ ⁿᵉʷ ʰᵒᵖᵉ⁻ ᵃ ⁿᵉʷ ᵘⁿᶦᵛᵉʳˢᵉ. ᴰᵉᵃᵗʰ, ᵈᵉˢᵗʳᵘᶜᵗᶦᵒⁿ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵘⁿᵈᵉᵃᵈ ᶜᵃⁿ’ᵗ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ᴱˡˡᶦᵒᵗ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ˡᵉᵃᵛᶦⁿᵍ ⁻ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ʰᵉʳ ᵃᶜᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᶦᶜᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ.

More info

a2f77e92-0676-4256-8228-dfcf2a7b7a66.png

1 Like

Thank you for doing this ^^

Title: OM: Checkmate!

Description: Chess is just a game. Checkmate! is the end of the game.
One dangerous game show putting you on the edge.
Will you live to win or die to lose?

Multiple endings

@rex.maxwell_stories for a sneak peek and so on… ^^ ™

2 Likes

thank u so much for this!!:purple_heart:
here’s mine:
𝐎𝐌: 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧
𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜: 𝐄𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐲’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞’𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤; 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝. 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬… 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧’𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞?{𝐂𝐂}
𝗙𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗖𝗖♡
1 𝗟𝗜♡
𝖕𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖘𝖞𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖒 & 𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖘♡
𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖊: 𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖘♡
instagram: @amara.writes_

1 Like