OM CONTEST READING LIST: Promote Your Story [CLOSED: ALL SLOTS ARE FILLED!]

Thank you for me adding me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey, thank you for the opportunity, I’d like to add my story to the list if that’s okay. If you choose to read it, I hope you enjoy it!

Title: OM: Beauchamp Academy
Description: Sent to a behavioural boarding school, Isla’s desperation to leave results in rebellion, but will she tame her ways when sparks fly with a fellow student?
Cover:

Features:

• CC
  • Male/Female LI
  • Choices that Matter
  • Point Systems
  • Slow-Burn Romance

Thanks again :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you for this. :two_hearts::sparkling_heart:

I hope it’s not too late to join your reading list.

Title: OM: A Vanorian Adventure.

Description: You are a Con artist who scams people by pretending to have magical powers.
What happens when you wake up one day with actual magical powers?
I’ll give you a hint. Untold secrets, a world of magic and a wild adventure await.

Cover [Edit: This is my new cover.]

cover by; @Jpassen

2 Likes

Story name: OM: Against Him

Genre: Romance / Drama

Description: After years when you cross paths with your college lover, he asks you to help him take down your husband, one of the richest and feared buisnessman. Will you go against your lovely husband or your college lover?

Full CC for MC and LI

Extra info:
Story will include mini games, bonus scenes, point system and more.

Thank you so much for doing this! :face_holding_back_tears:

My story isn’t published yet. It will be published soon! (Probably by the end of this month)

1 Like

Reading list so far: Part Two

@Cheyara_Skadi
@Toyocee7
@Preeti.883
@R.es.Story
@/lanafrazer_episode
@baechulgi
@KaceyHarris15
@merrymary.episode
@mv_writes
@writtenbyace04
@Poury.episode

[25/25 slots filled.]

7 Likes

I saw you were taking spot reservations. Could I reserve a spot please & thank you :pray: ?
~Also I wouldn’t mind a R4R if you wanted one.

1 Like

Thank you :sneezing_face:

Thanks, for helping everyone who is participating in this contest, it’s going to be a lot of entries but hopefully, I hope u enjoy every story you come across. :grin:

Instagram: @lanafrazer.episode for sneak peeks and updates.

OM: The Moon’s Kin
Description: Displaced by war, and adopted by new kin, his identity must stay hidden lest his enemies track him down. With the help of a noble, and his peers. Will they succeed? (Male MC/LGBTQ)

2 Likes

Thanks for doing this! I appreciate it! Here’s my story:

Title: OM: The Makeover Match
Author: liawrites
Genre: LGBTQ+
Description: You, the most popular girl in school, compete against your rival to give a nerd of your choice a makeover and help her earn a date with a popular jock. Let the match begin!
Details: Full CC / 2 Female LIs / Choices Matter / Point System
Cover Art:

2 Likes

Thank you for this :purple_heart: :blue_heart:
Title: OM: Road to You
Genre: Adventure
Description: You take a coast-to-coast road trip to bring your nephew home to your estranged sister. Will she be the only one the open road brings you back to?

1 Like

:hugs::hugs::hugs: thank you so much put me in the list :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you so much for this thread. So many good entries! I might be too late, but hey free publicity! Instagram: @merrymary.episode

:sunny:Title: OM: A Ray of Sunshine

:sunny:Description: They say you find love when you least expect it, right? That’s exactly what happens to Nadia when an elderly couple scheme to play matchmaker for their son, Samson.

:sunny:Total episodes: 4 (simple, short, and sweet)

Hello!
Thank you so much for this :heart:

Title: 49 days of you

Description: After graduating college, you return to your hometown, where you meet a mysterious tourist. Can this be the romance you’ve waiting for?

Genre: Romance/Comedy

I hope I’m not too late :sweat_smile:

1 Like

SYDNEY :kiss: PAMELA :boot: JULIA :butterfly: KENDALL :blue_heart: - Who do you claim?? Write below!!

I am here to present, “Omerelli” for the Open Mic Contest!! Personally I’ve been on Episode for over five years, always seeing the writing contests appear in the forumns & now I am back <3

“Omerelli” is a 5 episode craze that follows the perspective of four main girls in the town of - :sparkles: Lowell Springs :sparkles: it truly is a magical place. This story will contain art scenes and special gem choices tailored to your story & how you play!

RELEASING ON OCTOBER 1ST - Are you Ready??

thank you for doing this! it’s very appreciated!

Title: Somebody To You

Genre: Romance

Description: After a tragic accident, Ji-Soo forgets the last nine months of her life along with the love of her life, Jaime. And though her brain no longer remembers him, her heart still does.

:cherry_blossom: Choices/Point System

:cherry_blossom: Art Scenes

:cherry_blossom: Release Date: October 6th, 2022

(art by: noelhades and title by: episode.zizu)

2 Likes

Thank you so much for doing this!

:crystal_ball: Title: OM: The Hydra Spell
:crystal_ball: Description: A spell from Hydra is being cast on Earth. Astra&Apollo are the only ones that can stop it! Can they break the spell to save Earth&Planet Hydra in time? Full CC 1LI Choices Matter
:crystal_ball: Genre: Sci-Fi
:crystal_ball: Full CC Of Mc & Li
:crystal_ball: Multiple Point Systems & Choices MATTER

:magic_wand: Support The Author
:magic_wand: Buy Points
:magic_wand: Bonus Content & Special Scenes

:nazar_amulet: Release : October 5, 2022

:nazar_amulet: Authors Note: Thank you for creating this thread! I hope we can do a R4R and best of luck! My IG is @shiv.episode

You’ve already been added to the list.

Hey, thanks for the thread :blush::two_hearts:

Here is my story details ~

Story title: OM:EVE
Genre: Horror
Description: While celebrating Halloween, Tyler’s eyes catches the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. Is she real? Or is he hallucinating?
Number of episode: 4
State: Complete
Story link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

:heart_on_fire: All 25 slots are filled! :heart_on_fire:
Please do not drop anymore entries, below this message!

1 Like