Omg cc what am i doing wrong?!

Literally figured out how to delete hair color and eye color from my CC’s but cannot for the life of me figure this out, it just keeps looping the menu and says the label doesn’t exist yet it’s from Daria x.x wth am I doing wrong now -.-

1 Like

since you removed hair color and eye color the route is gone so what you did is have a door with no other side.
just remove the choice with the label in it because you removed the choice to change hair color and eye color anyways

do I make sence

Sort of…so how do they finish the customization then? because goto fem_end_1 is apparently not a label x.x so how do I end the customization for her to then start the dude?

1 Like

got what you meant and worked around the script to find the ending lol thank you!

1 Like

oh ffs now it loops to the skin color xD ARGH I have to match her customizations with her brothers too this is not going very well so far ACK!

1 Like

the goto is probably still there
do you know how to track the scrip because I dont know which “goto” it is doing…

I am sorry i am not thinking clearly right now so the answer is probably right in front of me. LOL

AHHH!!! I had to create the label for the end!!! so just before the end part where we thank Daria I had to put label fem_end_1 to create that label so it could go to that door as you put it ^^

1 Like

OHHH der me okay wow solving your own problems. Look at you go!

HAHA xD hey, you certainly helped if you hadn’t given me the “there’s a door to nowhere” thing I would NEVER have figured that out xD

1 Like

wait now she’s behind the guy when your customizing him lmfao what is happening!!!

1 Like

change her layering
like for examples
CHARACTER NAME moves to layer #
or
CHARACTER NAME spot 238 38 23 at layer #

1 Like

got it… ok past the customization. Do my own overlays need to be approved before I can mess around with them on the preview cuz it keeps telling me my overlay is in review and then making the red x on the line that doesn’t even have the overlay x,x

1 Like

where ever your character FIRST enters and is not where you want her to be layer wise

furthermore…
yes this is simply to prevent you from breaking the guide lines while it is being processed

Ahh ok so I can’t finalize this scene without the overlays being approved ok makes sense annoying but also why I started uploading my overlays today haha

1 Like

yeah it should take a couple of days.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.