Omg help i can't get sick!

Okay! I have a show that starts on Monday and runs through to Thursday. It is incredibly vocally and physically demanding meaning: I CAN NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, GET SICK!!! However, I am stuck in a house of sick people. How. Do. I. Make. Sure. I. Don’t. Get. Sick? AH! Please help!!! I am taking vitamin C regularly, taking immunity boosters, isolating myself in my room (but obviously I can’t just stay here I have to leave sometimes), distancing myself from the sick people, washing my hands regularly. What else could I be doing? Would it be paranoid to buy one of those mask thingys?

3 Likes

AVOID. PHYSICAL. CONTACT. ASAP. STAY. 2 FEET. AWAY. AT. ALL. TIMES. Cool!!

6 Likes

Thank you! Will do!

2 Likes

It helped me when my brother was sick.

2 Likes

wash your hands a lot. and keep them away from your face

4 Likes

Sure will, but I’m having Pizza for dinner tonight, do I eat it with my hands? Or do I go paranoid 10000000 and eat with a knife and fork?

3 Likes

Just wash your hands first. hopefully you won’t get sick, I don’t think u will

2 Likes

I hope!

1 Like

What she said it helped me too when my father and big sister were sick!!:grin::grin:

2 Likes

@xXMagicalUnicornXx you will not get sick I hope it love youuu!!:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I hope so! I love u 2

1 Like

wear one of those masks

1 Like

I thought of that! But everyone said I was “Paranoid”

1 Like

6 feet apart at all times!!!

2 Likes

Lol I am a germaphob so much. I don’t leave my room if someone is sick. Even if they have a cough. I am like by b*tch see you NEVER!

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

No you gotta do that

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.