Omg... New art release!

Omg, guys… Did you see the new art release?! I’ve never been this excited in my whole life.
Skating animation… I can’t believe it!
:heart_eyes::ice_skate::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Whaaaaaat really :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: That’s so amazing as I’m writing a story about figure skating I can’t believe this this is the best day ever :sweat_smile: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

This is so awesome… I saw in one story these kind of animations and I looked in portal and it was none. I’m happy finally having them :heart:

1 Like

Yeah I thought it’s just a wish on the forums and that they’d update other things first but seems like are actually in luck :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

What’s called your story? I would love to read it!

1 Like

its roller skates though

1 Like

Wow so cool, I saw it on a post as a wish list or something but WOW!

1 Like

Yeah me too

3 Likes

Hey I love your profile art did you make it

2 Likes

It’s called Ice Crime but you can’t read it at the moment because episode took it down for violating the guidelines even though it doesn’t really violate them (it’s a misunderstanding). I send them a support ticket and am hoping to have it back on episode soon. If you want to I can let you know if/when it’s back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello @Geta, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

I’ve moved this thread to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Yes, I’m actually working on a story. And I did some art scenes and covers. Some of them you can find on my Instagram @georgetarts
:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

No problem, I’m new here and I’m still learning how this forum works :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, I would love to read it!

1 Like

Episode put my story back up! :partying_face: :partying_face: So if you’re interested you can read it now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: