Omg! positions 😭😭

Edit: The Worst Album Ever :expressionless:

Guys β€œPositions” the single by Ariana Grande just got released!!! :flushed:
I’m so freaking happy :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

Guys what are your thoughts on it? Don’t spread hate please :slightly_smiling_face:

Are you guys excited for the album? :smirk:
30 October, baby :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Random Tags

@JennIzzy_Love @Pinkrose @Shahtuta @briana.epy @Krish @_sienna @adibaanjum @ssea.episode @Jazelle_rj @Your_girl.kay @Rainbowpower6876 @Lino_episodee @Minimayday @Auritry @lydiag_episode @maree_s @Roy @ImAnAlien @Brynida @Mehak_273 @kokebi_episode @EllyAus234 @episodemichi @SatansDaughter @amber.writes @Days @Me_and_Mel @reina.a.ep @Maeverie.Rivera @Atraxata @Creole_KareBear @annaw.stories @pri.2112 @DOVE6 @syddstories @Ao_writes @blanche_writes @Spread_H4ppiness @Angryybirdd @Ashh36 @viarose @Pink_unicorn @lynne.harper @Lana_Carter

23 Likes

omg i was there when it was premiered
i love it ugh :blob_hearts:

5 Likes

Yasssssssssss!!! my girl Ari killin this shiz!!!

4 Likes

I… I don’t know what this means… :pleading_face: … Is this a single by a group or band?

4 Likes

β€œpositions” is Ariana Grande’s newest single

4 Likes

ariana grande
one of the best singers ever-

3 Likes

Okay :ok_hand:t5:… Thank you. I have to check it out!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

yes u have to :sob: :pleading_face: :heart:

3 Likes

OHHH YAASSS!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

5 Likes

sorry i forgot to mention :confused:

2 Likes

Yassss!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Are you excited for the album? :smirk:

3 Likes

ikr :sob::sob::pleading_face::heart::heart::heart::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I will… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

That’s okay o. I’m probably the only person that did not know what you were talking about. :woman_facepalming:t4:

3 Likes

is that even a question???

4 Likes

Ikr :relieved::relieved:
This will be bop :black_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

ikr-

4 Likes

I missed the premiere :sneezing_face:

3 Likes

no prob :sweat_smile:
You can still listen to the song right?