Omg! positions 😭😭

Guys “Positions” the single by Ariana Grande just got released!!! :flushed:
I’m so freaking happy :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

Guys what are your thoughts on it? Don’t spread hate please :slightly_smiling_face:

Are you guys excited for the album? :smirk:
30 October, baby :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Edit: I didnt like it at first but it’s good! Some songs are not my type…I just feel like she isn’t using her beautiful voice in some songs. but still the album was good! Not like the others. My fave songs are: POV, Safety net, Test drive etc…

Random Tags

@N_Olivia @Pinkrose @Shahtuta @briana.epy @Krish @_sienna @adilistic.stories @ssea.episode @Jazelle_rj @Your_girl.kay @Rainbowpower6876 @Lino_episodee @Minimayday @girgitii @lydiag_episode @maree_s @Roy @ImAnAlien @Brynida @Mehak_273 @kokebi_episode @EllyAus234 @episodemichi @SatansDaughter @amber.writes @Days @Me_and_Mel @reina.a.ep @Maeverie.Rivera @Atraxata @Creole_KareBear @annalilac @pri.2112 @DOVE6 @syddstories @Ao_writes @blanche_writes @Spread_H4ppiness @Angryybirdd @Ashh36 @viarose @Pink_unicorn @lynne.harper @Lana_Carter

23 Likes

omg i was there when it was premiered
i love it ugh :blob_hearts:

5 Likes

Yasssssssssss!!! my girl Ari killin this shiz!!!

4 Likes

I… I don’t know what this means… :pleading_face: … Is this a single by a group or band?

4 Likes

“positions” is Ariana Grande’s newest single

4 Likes

ariana grande
one of the best singers ever-

2 Likes

Okay :ok_hand:t5:… Thank you. I have to check it out!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

yes u have to :sob: :pleading_face: :heart:

3 Likes

OHHH YAASSS!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

5 Likes

sorry i forgot to mention :confused:

2 Likes

Yassss!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Are you excited for the album? :smirk:

3 Likes

ikr :sob::sob::pleading_face::heart::heart::heart::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I will… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

That’s okay o. I’m probably the only person that did not know what you were talking about. :woman_facepalming:t4:

3 Likes

is that even a question???

4 Likes

Ikr :relieved::relieved:
This will be a bop :black_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

ikr-

4 Likes

I missed the premiere :sneezing_face:

3 Likes

no prob :sweat_smile:
You can still listen to the song right?