On Hold At The Time Being

Alright so I need basic help alllll of the time so I made a small thread for myself instead of constantly filling up the forums with my small needs. Each little bit of help I need is dated and will say if I have gotten help or still need it.

January 25th: Solved

Alrighty so I need one thing done. I just need someone to please make my character and her outfit and screenshot her. I am not on my computer nor do I have access to it so I need someone else to help me out. So basically if you can make my character and put her in the outfit needed then go back to character creation window and put her in flirt_wink_atcamera_pose that would solve my problem. Alrighty so she is a limelight character and here are her details.

Body Color: Rose 00
Brow Shape: Arched Natural
Brow Color: Light Brown
Hair: Straight Medium
Hair Color: Orange
Eyes: Deepset Downturned
Eye Color: Blue Green
Face: Heart Soft
Nose: Round Button Upturned
Lips: Full Heart Pouty
Lip Color: Beige Rose
Outfit: Twist top tank cotton grey light, denim boyfriend shorts denim grey white, flat lace up sneakers canvas grey cool grey, studded belt leather black, compass rose arm tattoo ink multi color

January 26th: Solved

Alrighty so on my Instagram I do an outfit of the day and I made the first one but I don’t want to be the person to always make the outfits. If anyone has any outfit they would let me use for the outfit of the day please can you fill out this google form.

https://goo.gl/forms/KhMW6d5TskOGANrp1

Alrighty so I want to start a drawing series where I take episode stories made my episode and I redo their covers with my own drawings of people from the community. The first one I am doing is the kiss list and it looks like this:
Well I am going to redraw this but I need a model (hopefully three) from the community. I just need your character details and Instagram username.

Alrighty so I need one thing done. I just need someone to please make my character and her outfit and screenshot her. I am not on my computer nor do I have access to it so I need someone else to help me out. So basically if you can make my character and put her in the outfit needed then go back to character creation window and put her in flirt_wink_atcamera_pose that would solve my problem. Alrighty so she is an INK character and here are her details.

Body Color: Beige
Brow: Smooth Arch
Hair: Straight
Hair Color: Strawberry Blond
Eyes: Upturned Bold
Eye Color: Blue
Face: Soft Heart
Nose: Elven
Lips: Classic
Lip Color: Terracotta
Outfit: Skater Maroon Ripped Shorts, red shorts onesie top, black ridged moto jacket, black zipper heels

1 Like

@SofiaAndLauren I’m sorry to be a pain but about how long will this take?

Yup that’s all. In the flirt_wink_atcamera_pose position

I understand I get all jumbled up to sometimes lol

That’s alright. I might have someone else take care of it then because I need it soon. And trust me I understand goodnight my dude.

Good timing. I just asked someone else. Deleted that request real quick though. Thank you so much for your help.

Works for me thank you so much!

1 Like

I normally take care of my own art cuz I’m an artist too my dude I just got stuck in a bind do that a lot.

1 Like

Shane

Welp. I need help again so big ol bump.

1 Like

@Turtle_Cat @lanafrazer_episode
Do you think you could help me out?

2 Likes

Look u see the January 26th tabs

Just the outfits on the form is all. Second tab

Could you help me out with the last tab on there?

It’s a new one :sweat_smile:

Yuppers

1 Like

Still need help with this?

Yuppers

1 Like

Is this what you want?

Yes thank you!

1 Like