On The Other Side Of The Mountain - R4R ...(Read my first three chapters)

Hey guys! I’m doing this “read for read” thing again and I would love to receive some feedback too (it’s optional, you don’t have to). So if you read at least the first three chapters of my story, I’ll definately read yours. I’ll let a picture of my story down bellow so you can find it more easily, but I don’t think that there’s other stories with this name… I mean it’s kinda big but whatever, here’s the picture, go check it out if you want my read and don’t forget to warn me that you checked out my story for me to read yours ;)! So that’s it have a good day!!

Story: On The Other Side Of The Mountain

Description: Welcome to this story that contains drama, action, sad moments and a lot of comedy. Lena is a girl who tries to get through her father’s death, with the help of her friend Alan.

Author: Gonaldo Albertino

Style: Ink

Genre: Comedy/Drama

Ig: @gonaldo_episode

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6586345252323328

1 Like

r4r?

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids – who will you side with? Hey, Hybrid Queen, hurry up. War is on its way.

Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

Link Tree:

Giselle, if you read my story I’ll surely read yours! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Name: The Royal Student

Describtion:
A princess with a dark past runs away from duties and arranged engagement. What happens when she has to choose between the happiness of the people and the man she has fallen for?

Chapters: 5, more coming

Genre: Romance

Style: Limelight (soon Ink)

Link:

Exchange_student_iH_posterThumb_KUcvccOxno

Hey angelsworld, if you read my story first I’ll definitely read yours :wink:

Sure

I’ll check out your story now and send you screenshots as proof when I’m done :slight_smile:

Here’s mine:
Title: Dreams and Nightmares
Author: Dreamer
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Description: Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like it’s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?
Episodes: 10 (more coming soon, I’m trying to update once a week)
Updates to this story: Dreams and Nightmares - my first story
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452320906543104

Would you be up for a R4R?

If so, would you please fill out my r4r request form (my story link is also through here!):

Story Title: From Riches to Rags
Author: ErinH
Genre: Adventure
Story Description: When Princess Elizabeth is forced into an arranged marriage, she takes fate into her own hands and runs away. But with a war brewing, her escape is not all that she had hoped.

Thank you!

Hey ErinH, as I said to other writers you’ll have to send me a screenshot with my first three chapters finished, and after that I will definitely read your story!!!

1 Like

Hi there!
I would love to do a R4R with you!
My stroy is called THE DARKNESS’S TOUCH by Julia with an interesting plot (two best friends having the “adventure” of their lifetime…), it’s a gore/thriller.
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5705607215841280

I would love to do a review on yours
Kisses,
J.

I would love to ANERIS!! Just make sure to read my first three chapters and I’ll keep my word :star_struck::turkey:

1 Like

I’ll send you a screenshot after I do that :wink:Awesome
Thank you! :kissing:

1 Like

Hey so I already checked out your story and I did read the first three chapters as I promissed, your story is amazing and I will definitely keep reading

Thanks!

1 Like