On The Other Side Of The Mountain - Read For Read

Hey guys! I’m doing now this “read for read” thing and I would love to receive some feedback too (it’s optional, you don’t have to). So if you read at least the first three chapters of my story, I’ll definately read yours. I’ll let a picture of my story down bellow so you can find it more easily, but I don’t think that there’s other stories with this name… I mean it’s kinda big but whatever, here’s the picture, go check it out if you want my read and don’t forget to warn me that you checked out my story for me to read yours ;)! So that’s it have a good day!!

Story: On The Other Side Of The Mountain

Description: Welcome to this story that contains drama, action, sad moments and a lot of comedy. Lena is a girl who tries to get through her father’s death, with the help of her friend Alan.

Author: Gonaldo Albertino

Style: Ink

Genre: Comedy/Drama

Ig: @gonaldo_episode

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6586345252323328

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being the Hybrid Queen is not easy. War, love, lust, and betrayal awaits.

New episodes every week!

Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music!

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

Hey giselle, I will read your story but first you’ll have to read at least the first three chapters of my story.

1 Like

Your life was normal until you met two bad boys who both like you. People go missing, you get anonymous texts, family and boy drama and so much more.

Hey Liza I’ll read your story but only if you read the first three chapters of my story, then I’ll guarantee to you that I’m gonna check your story out! :slight_smile:

Hey, I’ve already read three episodes of your story and sent you a small review, if you would like to check out my story the information is below:

Title: Ace of Hearts
Genre: Mystery
Style: INK
Cover:

Hi,
Are yous till up for a read for read?
I’m reading your episodes right now. and would be great if you could check out my story in return.
Name: Ferewick: Boarding school
Author name: Becca
Genre: Mystery
Episode published: 10
Style : INK

Thank you

Hey Rebecca!
To answer your question yes I’m still making reads for reads, and I’ll definately read your story :slight_smile:

A terça, 4/09/2018, 10:34, Rebecca Bloodworth episodeinteractive@discoursemail.com escreveu:

Done it is about a girl name Lena. Her dad just died. You go to school. You have a mom named Samantha. You best friends name is Alan. BTW I love the manikin choice it is so cool. Roger is your stepfather. You meet a guy called Andrew in the story. I don’t wanna say anymore because of spoiler alerts.
Can you please read my story?

Hey Liza, for sure I will read your story, you just have to make sure that you read the first three chapters of my story, and I will definately read yours! Have a good day :wink:

I read all 3 chapters I promise.
I hope you enjoy my story.

Hey liza I’m sorry but I make this with everybody here, you’ll have to send me a screenshot with all the first three chapters completely done, and at the same time you’re doing it send me your story and author’s name for me to check out :smiley:

Wait… oh liza right you’re on the top of this read for read thing, I know now your story name sorry ab the mistake

Here is the screenshot

Hey Liza, I just saw the screenshot and I will definitely read your story as fast as I can, the story is “My New Crazy Life” right? Thanks btw :slight_smile:

Yeah it’s called my new crazy life. There is another story called that also but mine is the one with the cover with 3 girls and two guys.

Hey Liza, I finished now your story and it is… different! I did actually liked this part because it’s an intense part

And I didn’t understand why the characters call me FIRSTNAME Anyways there you have my reads as I promissed, and see ya next time :wink:

Do you want to do r4r?
This is my story:
Name: Coincidence or Destiny

Description:

Aurora loved her life, but during the summer she met a boy and her life starts to change completely
The meeting was coincidence or destiny?

Chapters: 5

Genre: Drama

Style: Ink
Link:

Hey kate! I saw that you wanna make a read 4 read and I’m totally in, just make sure to send me a screenshot with my first three chapters all done and I will surely read your story!!! :slight_smile:

Yes. I was already notified about that part and I fixed it. The problem was i used the wrong brackets.

1 Like