On What should be a story based on?

Hi!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I am having trouble in deciding what should my story be based on. So…any suggestions?? :relaxed: :relaxed:

2 Likes

Whatever you’d like it to be about.<33

but please no mafia glorification crap-:no_good_woman:t5::sob:

I like stories with an interesting plot.

6 Likes

So should it be about romance, drama, comedy, fantasy, horror etc.?

1 Like

It’s honestly up to you what genre you’d like to write in. But don’t write a specific genre just because people tend to read it more cough cough those mafia ass romances-, write a genre that YOU want to write about, so you can enjoy doing it in the process. I don’t care what genre the story is in, as long as it’s interesting, well-written and meaningful. Best of luck though. :heartbeat:

3 Likes

Thanks!!

It’s really up to you. You’re the one writing it, so if you’re more interested in the idea, the better the story will be.

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Romance is the most expandable thought and interesting for me as well, fantasy is my number one go to but there are just too less resources to pick from.
Try listening to music for ideas!

1 Like

I love everything except Action Mafia and Fantasy :sparkles:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.