ONCE AGAIN... Keeps freezing

How are writers suppose to write when the writer’s portal constantly has problems?

ONCE AGAIN, the buttons on previewer, on chrome which is the browser recommended, with a clear cache, keep freezing. The moment I click on show helpers, done-zo.

I understand a lot goes behind this website and app, but I would think this problem would be resolved by now, especially with it being so common and constant. It’s honestly getting to the point to where I’m tired of trying to finish my story.

PLEASE FIX!

19 Likes

happens to me allllll the fkn time

1 Like

This happens to me so much! Don’t even get me started on when the portal shuts down and you forgot to save, so you lose all your scenes. :tired_face:

3 Likes

@julesscreven @Rebecca.Isabel @Kayla.Episode if you haven’t done so already, please submit help tickets to the support team and let them know about this issue :slight_smile:

@Sydney_H
I submitted a support ticket over a week ago, and have received two subsequent cookie cutter responses. I feel like they aren’t even reading the tickets because I get asked questions that I have already answered. Current ticket reply is asking for information I provided in my initial support ticket.
(portal email, name, browser, and story (I just provided 7 links because it has occurred in EVERY story and EVERY chapter I’ve worked on).
I clear my browser history, cookies and cache at least once a week. I’ve tried everything I’ve been told to do with portal issues over the past 3 years.
This is happening to every author I have talked to, but the answers we’re receiving feel like the issue is just being brushed off like it is an issue with our computer.

2 Likes

I tried different browser and for me Firefox works best. It seems to glitch the less of all browsers. But then, it’s only for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey there @J.Miley, unfortunately this is not an issue I can personally assist you with since I’m just the forum moderator. I have passed your concerns on to the support team, however. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, Sydney

1 Like

Right! My portal freezes every 30 seconds to a minute and it’s sooo annoying and it only happens in the portal! I know d*mn well my laptop is fine

4 Likes

The words in my head every time it freezes. My laptop ain’t cheap. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Same happening to me…
I filed a report for a bug and they told me to see if the episode forums have any solutions for it…
they need to fix the portal.

1 Like

Agree. It’s always the same issues and it’s obviously not being resolved by a ticket or forum solutions. I have been on this website for over two years and it’s ALWAYS had these issues.

1 Like

mine’s been doing this for about 3 days now. when I try to edit outfits or characters it freezes and I have to restart my laptop. it really annoying lmao

2 Likes

ugh its been happening to me recently!!! so annoying!!

3 Likes

Same here. Refreshing over and over and over… :woman_facepalming:t4:

3 Likes

LITERALLY! Like I thought it was just me :tired_face:

2 Likes

I thought so too :sob:

2 Likes

That’s why I use my phone to preview my story

It’s freezing even if I don’t use Previewer.

3 Likes

When I do that it shows differently than what web previewer does. :confused: