Once Upon A Time Fan Thread

If you’re a fan of ONCE UPON A TIME, then this thread is for you! :black_heart:

Who’s your fav character?
Mine’s Emma Swan.
Fav ship?
Emma x Hook
Fav season? Fav moment? When you first watched it? Your thoughts on it? Discuss all Once Upon A Time related stuff here! :sparkles:

P.S Feel free to leave some cool badass clips/gifs from time to time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

I used to be! I didn’t bother to watch season 7 though.:joy:

Lol, it’s such a good show though, I binge watched it at night (not every season but like a lot of episodes) :joy:

1 Like

Season 7 wasn’t the best. I had someone tell me Emma was going to be at the end of season 7 in the last episode so I watched the entire season to see Emma in the last episode in the last like…5 minutes.
My favorite character is Captain Hook.
My favorite ship would be Regina and Emma. Honestly, I wish they were together. Call me crazy, but I mean come on. They would be so good together.
My favorite season would have to be season two with Captain Hook.

I loved this show and rewatched it so many times… until season 7 came out. Didn’t even bother watching it because I heard it’s not the original cast. Is it worth it?

1 Like

Um, well, Henry is the main character in this, and I guess maybe. It all depends. Do you really like Regina? If so, then maybe. But if you don’t really like her, then I would suggest not really watching it.
I mean, the season isn’t terrible, but if I had known that Emma was only going to be in the season for all of 5 minutes in the very last episode then I probably wouldn’t have watched it. It’ all up to you though

I love this show so much! I’m almost done with season 2

1 Like

Rumple, Regina, Zelena or Cora, don’t make me choose!

Rumbelle or EvilArcher, I love them both.

Season 3! For me no season will top it, the whole Neverland thing was so really interesting and heartbreaking, and the wicked witch plot was awesome and so well done!

Maybe when the first curse broke? Or when Regina was crowned in the very last episode.

2 Likes

I love Cora!

1 Like

Yes, Cora too. Her back story was so interesting how she tricked Rumple! It must have been planned so far in advance.

1 Like

Very smart. She was extremely ambitious and reminds me of the villain in my story.

1 Like

I love this show I didn’t watch the hotel because it was like my sisters show I guess?

Favorite Char:
Definitely Regina

Favorite Ship?
Definitely Emma x Hook

Fave season?
I don’t know which season either 3 or 4 but the peterpan / neverland one it’s shocking in so many wayss

Your thoughts on it?
I really love the show, I do. But i felt like the same thing happens over and over again but i love the last season and i just love it really. I loveeee the last episode it’s adorable when hook, emma, and hope rush in it’s so fricking cute :revolving_hearts::confounded:

2 Likes

Ok, I love season 2! It’s one of my favorites because one of my favorite characters is Captain Hook

1 Like

I feel like my opinion on Hook will change… How do he and Emma get together?

(I don’t really like Mary Margaret/Snow White. Too naive)

1 Like

Honestly, Mary Margret is one of my least favorite characters. :joy:
Hook does change. And about that…um, I kind of don’t want to spoil stuff, so how far are you in to season 2?

1 Like

Right… She’s so annoying. I liked the Enchanted Forest version of her better. (When she was running from Regina)

I’m on season 3 now. I’m never watching season 7 :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, season 7 was…ok I guess.
Ok, so I don’t remember much of it, I really have to rewatch that. So um, they kiss in episode 5 in season 3, and go on a date later in season 4, and they get together I’m pretty sure because Hook saved her dad’s life but I could be wrong

1 Like

Wow. All these plot twists…

How do you feel about Rumplestiltskin and Belle?

1 Like

Honestly, I think that Belle deserves better. But at the same time, I think that Belle has stockholm syndrome after falling in love with him. So…yeah.

1 Like

At first I thought it was because Belle was kind… But… You have a point?

1 Like